Thread: hgh help..

ochana25 is offline Associate Member

hgh help..

hey guys so ive been running gh for just over a month now next month i will be going to cuba for 7 days just needed some help on what to do, should i not take my shots for the week or attempt to bring a bottle with me. and if i do take the 7 days off will the time before i was on go to waste since it has a short half life.

small_fry is offline Banned Assclown
    I could help you... but i wont

K then dont help its all good

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally, I think HGH is a waste at your age. The reward as young as you are is minimal unless you are running huge doses. I would not attempt the travel abroad carrying any contraband or controlled substance. Ever seen Locked Up Abroad on TV? That could be you. Is missing seven days of shots worth risking your freedom?

i realize that a few people told me that hgh at my age is possibly a waste but i was in a bad accident with left me with a broken shoulder the doctor gave me 2 options surgery or cortizone shots, i said they are not a option for me when i asked my doctor if hgh could help me she said yes it could it could not, so i took my chances with that now i dont know if its working right now since ive only been on for a short amount of time could be placebo but my shoulder is feeling alot better i have not touched any percocets in weeks.

Thread Information