dumpslugzz is offline Junior Member

oral stack question

why is it bad to stack 2 or more orals???

for example if i ran a cycle of test cyp with oral winstrol and oral dbol and the orals were both 25mg pills and my cycle looked like this

2cc a week of test cyp 50mg ed of winny and 25mg ed of dbol = 3 oral pills right how is it any different from this example cycle?

2cc a week of test cyp and 75mg ed of winny = 3 oral pills??? each pill have the same 17aa but yet this cycle would not be frowned upon?

i am just curious? wouldent the problem be the ammount of pills you take no matter what is the steroid of choice?

G Lock is offline Banned
    From what I've herd just increase chances of bad effects on the liver.

ok so is it the same to take 5 10mg dbol as 2 25mg
    you would figure it would be more MG= more strain right or is it actually the pill itself?
    ima just pin test i have just been researching for a while and just wondering

thanks for the input

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a question for you: why would you feel the need to stack 2 orals at once, regardless of the dosing of each compound?

I am just curious to learn the mentality behind this, do you think this will bring about a greater benefit than running only one compound at the x2 dose?

G Lock is offline Banned
    haha well I don't use any steroids or PH's yet so I'm by no means a expert but I do recall hearing that taking more than one oral is more stressful on your liver, why I can't remember the reasons because I never looked to deeply into that particular question yet. I would assume first that by taking another oral its obiouslly going to strain or at least have a better chance of effecting your liver because obiously you would be taking more Mg's with two orals combined.

Is it the pill itself or the Mg's combined, both I would assume, Although I would think that certain orals are better on the liver than others so since I don't really know which orals are safer than others on the liver I really can't tell you.

But I would also assume that if you do decide to up the Mg's that it couldn't be a good thing on your liver.

Hell maybe its not the pill at all but by consuming that pill you consume more Mg's so thats probably the main reason so ya it is the pill itself because the pill has Mg's in it, Broscience

My question was specifically for OP to answer.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think a more important question would be are you trying to bulk or cut? usually dbol is used in a bulking cycle and winny in a cutting cycle......

Nutritional regimen is the most single important agent in determining whether you will bulk or cut as opposed to solely passing the ball to the type of AAS being used.

I have a 38 year old competing pro BB friend who was on several Anadrol 50 pills up untill 3 days before the day of competition, he was drier than you can possibly imagine and never seen him in such a great condition before. At that moment in time, the entire philosophy behind whether a particular AAS is good for cutting or bulking became small talk for me. I have seen dry lifters on 1000mg of Test only and bloated ones on 100mg of Anavar ED. The difference was in nutrition, not choice of compound.

Going back to my original question to OP; why do you think you would benefit from stacking 25mg of oral Winstrol and 25mg of Anavar ED per se as opposed to taking 50mg of either compound alone?
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-30-2012 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Nutritional regimen is the most single important agent in determining whether you will bulk or cut as opposed to solely passing the ball to the type of AAS being used.

I have a 38 year old competing pro BB friend who was on several Anadrol 50 pills up untill 3 days before the day of competition, he was drier than you can possibly imagine and never seen him in such a great condition before. At that moment in time, the entire philosophy behind whether a particular AAS is good for cutting or bulking became small talk for me. I have seen dry lifters on 1000mg of Test only and bloated ones on 100mg of Anavar ED. The difference was in nutrition, not choice of compound.

Going back to my original question to OP; why do you think you would benefit from stacking 25mg of oral Winstrol and 25mg of Anavar ED per se as opposed to taking 50mg of either compound alone?
    thanks for the input but my original question IS what is the difference?!?!?!?!?!?!
    as this EXAMPLE! BULKING CYCLE... 2cc a week of test cyp and 25mg ED of DBOL as was as 50mg of any other bulking oral? .... do i have to name one im a rookie you pick one! . . . yea that one!! 25mg of dbol and 50mg of whatever bulking steroid YOU CHOSE? HOW IS THAT DIFFERNET FROM 75MG ED OF DBOL???

OR CUTTING ... how is 75mg of winstrol any different from 25mg winny 25 mg of clen and 25mg if anavar?

sorry that on my question i picked an oral cutter and oral bulker on my EXAMPLE cycle??

IS IT WORSE TO TAKE 125MG A DAY OF 25MG WINNY WITCH IS 5 PILLS A DAY.

THEN 50MG OF WINNY AND 25MG OF CLEN WITCH IS 3 PILLS A DAY. because its horrible to stack orals.... im just trying to make my question simple.

i dont know what the different advantages of taking one oral alone is then splitting 2 bulking or cutting orals..... to me MG per MG will do the same damage as 75mg of winny and 25mg of winny and 50mg of clen ...> but taking 75mg of winny is "ok" and taking 25mg 50mg of winny and 25mg of clen is "not" because i am stckin 2 orals . . . do you understand what i mean?

lets just say i want the "hardining and cutting" effects of winny and i want the "fat loss" effects of clen to cut from 10% body fat to 7% body fat?

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    There is no difference. The problem with oral steroids is that they are 17a-methylated, which is analteration to steroid molecules that make them orally active in comparison to their counterpart(and makes them possess different properties as well: see d-bol vs equipoise ). This alteration also puts more strain on the liver, due to the fact that it is precisely the liver that deactivates the injectible, unmethylated steroidstren or cheque drops , you're doing it wrong.

Also, clen is not a steroid.

Thread Information