A buddy of mine was asking me about steroid use because he knows i've been doing loads of research on them. One of his questions was, is it ok to take aas, no specific kind, if you have a high bf%? My answer was that he should lower his BF% to around 12-14% before he jumps on any gear. Now i wasnt 100% sure, but with my research, this sounded like a general response when this topic was brought up. Then he asked about any gear that he could take that would help his bf decrease quicker. My first response was to get his diet and nutrition in check before taking anything, which is a rule of thumb in this. But with me being new and my continuous reading in this forum, i didnt quite have the "for sure" answers for him. I know some people are probably thinking that im making this post up for myself but you're wrong. I still have months of reasearch and probably years of training before i jump on anything. I told him i would find out for him. He's not about to jump on anythign either, its just a thought. Thanks in advance