Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tbigtime is offline New Member

Questions from a newb

Hey dudes,

First post here, but I've been doing plenty of studying throughout this site and others. I'm 23 years old, 5'10, and around 190 lbs. This thread is intended to prepare me for a cycle in January at which time I will be at an ideal point (24) to start looking for more noticeable gains through alternate methods. I currently diet fairly well. Lots of protein, low sodium, high enough carbs, etc. Just generally rich and complex foods. I run anywhere from 3-4 miles every morning and weight train about 4 days a week + one day where I just do situps, pushups, etc. (just a day to focus more or less on the core and let the other muscle groups take a day off). I've been looking into some of the PH's and 'legal' products out there. Among a few of interest include Halodrol, Epistane, Furazadrol, and Superdrol. I'm not really looking to gain any more weight as I'm pretty comfortable in the 190-200lb range. I'm just looking for feedback on others who have had extensive experience with the otc pro-hormone/steroid complexes. Any recommendations? I was considering a Furazadrol/Halodrol stack. I will also obviously include a PCT after and some liver protection during. I really like the slingshot routine that RR has spoken about and I will be considering a routine similar to this during the cycle. All recommendations and insight are appreciated. One thing to keep in mind is that I am prone to MPB (which is the main reason I am staying away from some of the higher androgenic test, etc.) and have been taking finasteride for roughly a year. It has yet to get any worse since beginning the finasteride. Are there any tried and true brand names to stick with? I.e. Gaspari Halodrol, etc.

Thanks guys!

yamaha243 is offline Junior Member
    Plenty of studying you should kno its not best age to start

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yamaha243 View Post
    Plenty of studying you should kno its not best age to start
    I disagree he's planning on starting when he's 24 JMO not to young, OP I think you should spend a few months over in the nutrition form before starting any AAS, honestly your 190lbs now your goal is 200lbs I don't think there is a need for AAS, at 24 you should be able to get to your goal by just eating right and working out very hard!

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    What are you looking to do with these compounds? Bulk or cut? You say you're not trying to gain weight, but you don't state a goal of cutting either. What precisely do you want from them?

Thread Information