Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    G Lock is offline Banned
    its a real word derp a derp

G Lock is offline Banned
    DO YOU FORGIVE ME BRO'S

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    EDIT YOUR POST.
    I've warned you in the other thread about posting the n word and other things.

Seriously, your a skinny white kid. Realize it. Your not a rapper, your not black. Your not jacked. Get the fvck over it. No, we like to keep this forums civil. That is why people like you dont typically last long. Especially when you contribute nothing.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    SCORTCHING I cant find this word in Websters Unabridged Dictionary Any help?
    Try using the Urban Dictionary online. Its for translating slang or street talk so us "not so gangster peeps" can understand words/terms. I may have to leave this thread soon... GangLand is bringing too much "thuglife" into my life.

G Lock is offline Banned
    You never warned me about the N word and just a quick question are black people allowed to say the N word on this site? What if I have part Black in me? HUMMMMMM
    So shouldn't you warn those other people to edit their post and also you need to go edit your post.
    Oh I've answered at least 10 questions already so thats 10 questions answerd, and bro I am top contributer on yahoo thats how amazing I am! Ya top on that crappy site.

Nah I help out but when I see BS or if I feel a certain way im not gonna sugarcoat it like all of you because we know thats what you do in real life is don't speak how you feel just keep it in because your scared of what someone may say.

G Lock is offline Banned
    Gangland oh ya come, scortching duh its the dum way to spell scorching and it looks better

G Lock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    EDIT YOUR POST.
    I've warned you in the other thread about posting the n word and other things.

Seriously, your a skinny white kid. Realize it. Your not a rapper, your not black. Your not jacked. Get the fvck over it. No, we like to keep this forums civil. That is why people like you dont typically last long. Especially when you contribute nothing.
    You just called me a skinny white kid, I'm offended now that was flaming and I'm all butthurt you should be ashamed flaming I thought was not allowed!

binsser is offline Senior Member
    theyll never lock the thread everyones entiteled to there own opinions right or wrong bud!

yes i warned you about the F word and said we dont allow that like the n word, no black people cant use it either.

nobody else used it so i dont need to tell anyone else. Dont worry about what other people post worry about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    You just called me a skinny white kid, I'm offended now that was flaming and I'm all butthurt you should be ashamed flaming I thought was not allowed!
    its not flaming. Its the truth. I used no insulting words or names

DanB is offline Banned
    its not flaming. Its the truth. I used no insulting words or names
    Truth hurts sometimes dosnt it

G Lock is offline Banned
    Why don't you like me I thought we were friends BRO, Your not my bro any more Looks like you turned to the dark side young padaone, a good jedi you were indeed but abuse his powers for evil

G Lock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Truth hurts sometimes dosnt it
    Hurts your wallet

Flacco is offline Member
    G Fresh... the older you get... the more you realize that you don't know as much as you think you do. You're a 19 yr old Know It All, Big Time Little Guy, with a Napoleon/tu pac Complex. I could be completely wrong about this, but from what you've writen, and the info that I've gathered, that is my personal impression of you. It was fun arguing with you at first. I felt like I was 19 again! It was great! Now, reality has set in... I remember that I'm a 26 year old AAS user who done about 7 cycles and has gyno... and I need my sleep so my muscles and tits can grow. Thanks for making me feel smarter and cooler about myself. One... Son!

G Lock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    G Fresh... the older you get... the more you realize that you don't know as much as you think you do. You're a 19 yr old Know It All, Big Time Little Guy, with a Napoleon/tu pac Complex. I could be completely wrong about this, but from what you've writen, and the info that I've gathered, that is my personal impression of you. It was fun arguing with you at first. I felt like I was 19 again! It was great! Now, reality has set in... I remember that I'm a 26 year old AAS user who done about 7 cycles and has gyno... and I need my sleep so my muscles and tits can grow. Thanks for making me feel smarter and cooler about myself. One... Son!
    It was fun but then reality kicks in, I got a couple girls I need to go F later on this week and ya I might F more than 2. Also real life kicks in and I'm like in reality if I took some AAS for 4 weeks nothing is gonna happen and I'm gonna get some gains and keep 80% of them because I know it all. But in all reality I do Know alot bleotch, what I do is find tons of questions and if I don't know it then I will go and find the answer. 90% of all questions I ever see on the internet about building muscle or gaining weight I can answer. Steroids is the only thing I havn't learned tons about. I am top contributer on yahoo answers cool guy right im just so amazing I got 68% best answer and didnt cheat and vote my answers up. At the end of the day nobody takes any of this arguing serious and at the end of the day AAS aint that serious its just part of life just like you have the smokers and drinkers.
    And Do I really have to go edit all of that shit out, that is like over an hour worth of crap cant you just lock the thread so i dont have to do it

you just have to edit out the n word. How is that going to take you over an hour.
    Next time think before you post.

G Lock is offline Banned
    K cool, ahh guess this will be the last time I start any flames. Didn't want to flame that much but when people reply its hard not to reply back.

G Lock is offline Banned
    And I thought you ment edit out all of the cus words

Flacco is offline Member
    It was fun but then reality kicks in, I got a couple girls I need to go F later on this week and ya I might F more than 2. Also real life kicks in and I'm like in reality if I took some AAS for 4 weeks nothing is gonna happen and I'm gonna get some gains and keep 80% of them because I know it all. But in all reality I do Know alot bleotch, what I do is find tons of questions and if I don't know it then I will go and find the answer. 90% of all questions I ever see on the internet about building muscle or gaining weight I can answer. Steroids is the only thing I havn't learned tons about. I am top contributer on yahoo answers cool guy right im just so amazing I got 68% best answer and didnt cheat and vote my answers up. At the end of the day nobody takes any of this arguing serious and at the end of the day AAS aint that serious its just part of life just like you have the smokers and drinkers.
    And Do I really have to go edit all of that shit out, that is like over an hour worth of crap cant you just lock the thread so i dont have to do it
    If I had "mad PUXXY yo" in the mail... I wouldn't be arguing with a bunch of dudes on the internet. You're cool man. Wow! You're having sex!? Thats awesome!

G Fresh's posts are like this...
    I have sex 2 times a week! oieuhrvpiubnpekjv jlhwb lerjhbpviwbe viqbpiuebpviuqekjbqemn gbhlqjkebvupiiaubd pibregk;bkrjte bkqjrbqiuepoaibn'oaienb;qejnbnqebo STEROIDS woeiugvpiu2eb;kjbkjbevbn;k;eoijp2ouy8395pubgk;b24k b 5'6" 160 LBS iu2egrfiub24ibb42phv[ovo'b4'o2bv'j2b4vjb'2j4b'tobnvo2i4tnbio[wn[or'ibnwrnb;rbnoi YOU GUYS DON'T GET IT! piwurhvipub24pitbv42ivg9w8ph2ipt4n2jtnbvpj2bnpubw-rugb [orwbn2bkvn4k2jbkjqjbpoqinb[oqn[oerbin[oinb[qoinb[oinq[oinb[owinboirwnb[oinwrbnwr[bnrw[onboi. Please close this thread so no one will see how much I don't know about everything I'm saying.io2u3rfiubpeivb[i2ebnripvn2[oiv[que[0viohj[oeihbvioeboviqeo[ibvio[qeb[oiqe[obinqoiebno[iq

G Lock is offline Banned
    Come on now don't start the flame war back up I thought the flame war was done, just note if another flame breaks out that I didn't say anything....FIRST. WARN HIM Hes instigating a flame! I thought you were going to bed.. looks like you couldn't keep your mind off of me damn I'm sexy I must be hot after all that flaming

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Steroid . com needs a wannabe thug filter...............

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock
    I'm not 5'11 you tard you should read better I'm 5'8 not 5'11.
    I put 150-160 because I don't know my true weight, For all I know I could be 162. I know for sure its not less than 150 and I hope no more than 160, ya you see I wasn't trying to go over 160 yet. If I wanted to get to 170 its called I'll just increase my cals.
    I have certain things I do before I increase my weight.
    And where did I say I knew everything again the vets of the forum trying to twist words around like always. All you guys do is gang up because you've been on the site longer thats all it is, simply you don't wanna admit that You know my azz is gonna be back in two months laughing at the gains while I probably didn't even mess anything up.

If I came back in two months and was 180 it would probably anger you because you don't want anyone to make success you just want ppl to wait when they are 30 when live is less fun. You don't want ppl to get gains at a young age if they know what to do you remember how you f'd up and probably wish the same deep inside which is why you don't want littler f'rs like me gaining 20 pounds then bragging about it. Roids arnt that serious, WHY SO SERIOUS exactly not so serious. (if you know what your doing)
    Don't twist my words aroung. And since I'm a nub and don't know what I'm doing there should be no way that I could get results and keep them right?
    The only way you prove to me is blood work after a few months after cycle..

I felt the low test sides after the first cycle, stupid me was I would just mask them with another cycle...

I'll bet you ass. ( meaning me penetrating you ) that you will mess up your endo system...

And to reach 180 you have to eat like a 180 lb guy, why not do it naturally... Shit I went from 200-225 naturally working out, lost bf and gained lbm..
    Last edited by FONZY007; 06-06-2012 at 06:23 PM.

papa-g is offline Member
    Same old BS thread from limp dick. I mean dick lick. Oops I meant g lock.

This kind of thread ties up alot of people who could be answering real questions from members with actual importance. I will never post another comment on any thread your moronic a$$ starts and I wish no one else would. You come on here and ask some silly question and start a typing war with people who know what they are talking about simply because you don't like their answer. Yahoo answers is much more in need of your useless knowledge about nothing then the AAS community here on this board. Go back to playing Xbox live and put your headset on and pretend you are the man somewhere else

"before you judge me, make sure your perfect!"

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Steroid . com needs a wannabe thug filter...............
    Are you stepping down from the role? lol

Nope...............I just need an upgrade to the new thug thumper2.0

DanB is offline Banned
    Did you not get it with the server upgrade?

No, that was just a speed upgrade, all I got out of that was blood that reaches it boiling point faster.

DanB is offline Banned
    Bump your tren and possibly add halo?

Mabey Admin will sponser it lol

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    My post was about how you people reply to people who actually seem to know what they are doing that is what my post was about go back and re-read. The post was give advice to people who know what they are doing not noobies. Of course you guys dont give advice to noobies but you dont give advice to people who know what they are doing and thats the part that i was posting about. Stop playing the parent role this is real life here earth calling real life. Oh I ment answers and advice, You guys always give advice and no answers. Dont twist my words around because you guys keep doing it, im talking about people with knowledge not noobies.
    And I understand you guys point about Ruining test levels but you guys dont get my point.

Glock you JUST DON'T GET IT. You think these guys don't give advice to people your age because they don't like them? They give advice because they ALREADY LIVED LIFE. They were 18 once and they lived life and now they are trying to help you. Doing AAS is a dumb move at 18 unless you are getting paid millions as a professional althlete.

Your anaologies make NO SENSE. LIke shooting a gun at 13 and 16. You don't do AAS because your reproductive systems and endocrine is not ready and not needed. Your hormones are already Up-regulating. That's why you get the term "raging hormones". Why would you halt your raging hormones and inject yourself with more hormones? Your body goes through a process. You need to let that happen and after your hormones are done upregulating (age 25-27) then you can experiment if you like.

If you hear your too young to start AAS a million times and you hear "build a base before you start" it's probably some truth to those words that's why they get repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Bump your tren and possibly add halo?

Mabey Admin will sponser it lol
    If I up the Tren. any further, I think I may quantum leap.............

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco
    27, Going Bald, I got patches of hair that grow on my back, dick problems, depression sometimes when I finish a cycle, Low energy off cycle... oh liver problems (thats a big one). Pretty sure I'm headed for TRT. I definitely abused AAS and I'm paying for it. And when I did my first cycle, at 18... It was just going to be one cycle... I was gonna maintain the gains and not need/want to cycle again. Ha
    Not trying to make your plight seem trivial but the vast majority of people that use steroids for approx 10 years are going to see some if not most of those issues. Elevated androgens will cause thinning hair in most people over time. Back hair? Check. Me too. I didn't run gear until after I was well into my 30's. Virtually everyone experiences some level of low energy and depression during pct. Liver problems? That has more to do with abuse then use and when you started. Virtual everything you stated would have occurred after a decade of steroid use regardless of whether you started at 18 or 40.

My endo and I have had many conversations pertaining to this subject. His opinion is a man in his early 20's is far more likely to recover from a cycle completely then a man in his early 30's. The older you get the more unlikely recovery becomes in his opinion. The older you get the less efficient everything works. That's why most men will qualify for HRT by age 40 regardless of steroid use.
    Last edited by swm1972; 06-06-2012 at 07:58 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    If I up the Tren. any further, I think I may quantum leap.............
    Yes a quantum leap on your quest to destroy b.s.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro, I AM NOT THE ONE SEEKING ADVICE, Did i ask a question at all? I already did enough research and could run a cycle right now if I wanted to I don't need your little help if I wanted help I would search up tons of links on google to make sure what things I'm hearing are true to 100 people on 100 different links not just 10 people on one site.

My post was made for one reason, just to say quit spamming these to lines - YOUR NOT AT YOUR GENTIC MAX and YOUR TOO YOUNG
    I posted because I was going through post on the forums and noticing alot of people around age 22 seem to know what they are doing but don't get answers just the same to things said over and over. I've seen people on this site give guys advice that wasn't half as smart as those 22 year olds but just because those people are 38 they get advice because people will say HES AN GROWN MAN HE CAN MAKE DECISIONS. So can 22 year olds who possibly knew more or trained better than that 38 year old.

My point was not to start a flame war, it was not to get people to give info to people who dont know what they are doing.
    It was ment for if you come across someone is like 23 and you can tell they have alot of knowledge then why not give them a respectful answer along with advice

You can still give advice with an answer you dont have to be a dick all the time and just rush off without actually helping anyone.

Fact is this, if 10 people came to this site and are 24 years old and they all said, SHOULD I RUN NOVA OR CLOMID WITH MY PH?

you guys would reply with advice not an answer, why dont you be helpful and reply with ADVICE and answer. NOW HE CAN MAKE HIS DECISION BECAUSE you gave actual info and gave personal advice it makes you much more trust worthy than just being a dick that will only make them want to do it more.

but anyways if you said YOUR TO YOUNG and dont answer out of those 10 people maybe 1 or 2 will listen, 5 of them will just go off and try it anyways not even researching and the other 3 will actually research then take it.

So ya maybe by you being a dick and not really answering just giving that normal reply you got 1 person not to do it but the other 9 just went out and did it anyways
    You can spoon feed some people and they still dont get it.

Razor is offline Banned
    G Lock,
    Why would people join a forum to help other people to secretly stop them from getting bigger. What does anyone hve t ogain by you not running steroids ? I'm never going to see you, or know you what do i or anyone care? Nobody is trying to keep anyone down.

Yes you can run a cycle at 21-22 and possibly have no issues. But that same cycle no matter how safe you run it is riskier at 21 then 25. Thats just a fact. Sorry

as far as you comparison to drinking or a rec drug. Drinking 1 night or on weekends isnt going to effect you for the rest of your life. If you do a cycle and it goes bad and you dont recover. Then you have issues for ever.

Also about the weight issue and using them for a boost. If you dont know how to eat to grow naturally then you will end up losing it after you stop your cycle. Why do you think you see so many people blow up on cycle and then a month or 2 after its over they are small again. They dont know how to eat properly. So yes they put their health at risk and spent money for a temp couple months gain.

Yes i took stuff to long. I also used ai's hcg and ran pct. And i got screwed up and am paying the price. I was also making money off my body it wasnt a hobby. So the risk vs reward was different for me then the average person
    Keeping it real as always! +1 to Gixx

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Damn!!! i cant believe i read this whole shit i needed to laugh , "Some men you just cant reach." - Coolhand Luke

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Almost started at 18 and i did the right thing andfocused on learning, diet, and started at 24.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Started lifting at 17 - First cycle at 21

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    This was a good read. 10/10. People can get pretty bold when behind a keyboard I suppose. I've actually been lifting since I was 10. And swimming, running, and biking since 5. I have run a couple small "cycles" with var, but that's pretty much it. Haven't tried anything that you guys would call a "real cycle" I guess, but I have different goals. Oh yes, I started AAS at 26.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swm1972 View Post
    Not trying to make your plight seem trivial but the vast majority of people that use steroids for approx 10 years are going to see some if not most of those issues. Elevated androgens will cause thinning hair in most people over time. Back hair? Check. Me too. I didn't run gear until after I was well into my 30's. Virtually everyone experiences some level of low energy and depression during pct. Liver problems? That has more to do with abuse then use and when you started. Virtual everything you stated would have occurred after a decade of steroid use regardless of whether you started at 18 or 40.

My endo and I have had many conversations pertaining to this subject. His opinion is a man in his early 20's is far more likely to recover from a cycle completely then a man in his early 30's. The older you get the more unlikely recovery becomes in his opinion. The older you get the less efficient everything works. That's why most men will qualify for HRT by age 40 regardless of steroid use.
    You have a point. But I'd rather be 35 and starting to have these problems rather than them beginning at age 24/25. I think got hooked on easy gains at a young age. At 18, I wasn't thinking about the future. I wanted immediate results. I'm paying for it. I don't think too many 18/19 year olds have mentally matured enough to make responsible choices for themselves. Some are, but in my experience, very few. I look at it the same as a 18 year old meeting the first girl he falls in love with... getting married... having a kid... and 2 years later... wishing he hadn't. Maybe if I would have waited a few years, I wouldn't have been thinking like a kid right out of highschool. Maybe I would have made the choice not to cycle.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Started juicing when I was 16ish and was dead at 22..no wait that was Zyzz...
    Last edited by Shol'va; 06-07-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information