Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wayne69 is offline Associate Member

Cabergoline and hair drug test

What's up everyone?

I was wondering if cabergoline can cause you to test positive on a hair drug test? The Lil bit of info I could find, people were saying that caber can cause you to test positive for LSD.. Others were saying it's almost impossible to test for LSD by urine and hair test, only through the spinal cord could it be detected. Can anyone clear this up for me or give me asian info as possible on this subject.. Thanks so much

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    Bump.. Anyone??

papa-g is offline Member
    I don't know from about that compound but I do know how to administer drug tests. First what kind of test are you referring to? The hair or the urinalysis? A hair test gets it reputation as being better for certain compound because they stay in the follicular root for a very long time. Urinalysis tests look for compounds as they leave the body which would be alot sooner then say waxing your head. On a standard urinalysis test they only test for 4-8 compounds. Mostly narcotics and prescriptions. If you popped positive I'd assume they have it sent of to a lab that would dissect it and see if what caused the positive result was in fact what they thought it was. Now with that said they would not necessarily know what the compound the caused the positive result was unless they did further testing on it. Same goes for the hair follicle test. These additional tests are very expensive and usually not done due to cost and the fact that they don't care what your taking as long as it is not what they thought it was.

This is some my opinion and some testing facts so results may vary

"before you judge me, make sure your perfect!"

Flacco is offline Member
    You'll be fine

Thread Information