Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tango02 is offline Associate Member

First cycle in a few years...gota few questions.

Hello all! First post!

I have just recently started a new cycle. This isn't my first cycle but it has been 4-5 years since my last cycle. My goal is to gain lean muscle while cutting as much fat as I can. I went with something that I think will work well and is relatively easy on my body at the same time. Below are my stats and cycle

Test-E 250mg x2/wk 500mg total
    Tren 100mg x2/wk 200mg total
    Anavar 50mg/day 350mg total
    Lipo 6 Black UC x2/day

Male
    6'0
    215#
    27 years old
    Good diet
    Cardio every other day..2 mile trail runs. (that trail hates me I think)
    Weight training in the gym every other day. Circuit training mostly with some days of heavy lifting.

I do not have any BF percentages right now but my goal is to be around 190lbs with lots of lean muscle. Not looking to get big and bulky just very fit and lean. So my initial question is how does this stack look for a 12 week cycle? Any suggestions and comments are more than welcome! Thanks

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Tren isnt the easyest on the body m8 for sure but look as long as the tren isnt ace for short easters every 2 days for a pin m8 dont know what lipo 6 black is either but test/tren/anavar sweet to be honest you wouldnt even need anaver but its to everyones choice i spose bud!

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not giving advice be wise anavar and tren are 2 compounds I don't know much about so I'm also curious what vets will say because I'm thinking there's a bit of water retention that comes with anavar use?

Quote Originally Posted by bigga4068 View Post
    I'm not giving advice be wise anavar and tren are 2 compounds I don't know much about so I'm also curious what vets will say because I'm thinking there's a bit of water retention that comes with anavar use?
    Anavar is actually a very easy drug on the body...one of the easiest actually especially for an oral steroid . Water retention is almost zero with anavar..couple that with almost permanent gains/fat loss it really is a good addition for a cutting cycle.

Lipo-6 black is made by Nutrex. Its a fat burning supplement that is also good for pre-workout because of the boost of energy it gives you.

Also thinking of adding in aromasin to this cycle as well...maybe 10mg/day just to be safe.

Thread Information