jgnyc is offline New Member

Quick Test Cyp Question

I'm at 375mg Text cyp per week broken into two shots. I usually take them Sunday and Tuesday but someone recommended I alternate days.

For example they proposed the following: This week Sunday and Tuesday, Next week Monday and Wednesday, then Tuesday and Thursday so on and so for.

Any advice would be appreciated. His reasoning for it was that it shocks the body. I'm torn on what to do.

papa-g is offline Member
    Normally they are to be taken 3.5 days later. Like Monday a.m. And Thursday afternoon. I doubt any here would disagree with this.

"before you judge me, make sure your perfect!"

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure what the point of alternating days are, is there a point to this? Sounds like something somebody just pulled outa there ass.

Is this your first cycle and test only? what made you go with 375mg/wk? In 2 shots that goes to 187.5, seems like an odd number to try and measure out.

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g View Post
    Normally they are to be taken 3.5 days later. Like Monday a.m. And Thursday afternoon. I doubt any here would disagree with this.

I made a mistake it's every Saturday and Tuesday that I shoot, will the morning/night affect it much?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Not sure what the point of alternating days are, is there a point to this? Sounds like something somebody just pulled outa there ass.

Is this your first cycle and test only? what made you go with 375mg/wk? In 2 shots that goes to 187.5, seems like an odd number to try and measure out.
    I agree I think it's BS to alternate but wanted to get some thoughts on here to clarify. It is my first cycle and the 375mg is basically 1.5cc per week so it's .75cc per shot, pretty easy to break down. I'm 3 weeks in on HGH, Test C, HCG and taking anastrazole for anti estrogen. All gear is prescribed to me from my doctor. I started at 1cc (250mg) per week for first 3 weeks, I'm doing 1.5cc for the next 6 weeks and then back down to 1cc the last 3 weeks. The growth is at 100iu daily, HCG 200iu twice weekly. I'm 29, 6 feet even 245lbs. body fat was last measured at 23%. I'm also taking oxypro elite along with eating Paleo. This is all part of a complete life change for me, I started really focusing in about 09 and I was actually 314 at that time and I'm willing to bet close to about 50% bf, disgusting... It's all behind me though now.

Any thoughts and or advice is much appreciated.

DanB is offline Banned
    Who said ''it shocks the body'' is a good thing, it will disrupt levels which is exactely what you want to avoid as it can lead to more sides

Whoever said that has no clue what they are talking about

You pin every 3.5 days simple as that

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just stick to the same days every week man, I don't think itll make a difference if you switch the days up each week.

stpete is offline Banned
    Just be consistent. When i run long esters(and short) i pin in the mornings.

Thanks for the replies I figured I was best sticking to what I'm doing. Saturday and Tuesday am. Thanks fellas.

papa-g is offline Member
    The am/pm thing isn't a big deal. You can do it anytime of day really just as long as 3 days away from your last pin. The 3.5 is just a general rule and Saturday/tuesday is fine if that works with ur schedule

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g View Post
    The am/pm thing isn't a big deal. You can do it anytime of day really just as long as 3 days away from your last pin. The 3.5 is just a general rule and Saturday/tuesday is fine if that works with ur schedule

ok, I'll stick to what I'm doing then. Thank you for getting back to me papa g, much appreciated.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Do you live in the states or ?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Do you live in the states or ?
    Yes I do

Thread Information