Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Anthony11bca is offline New Member

Anabol and dianabol

HI everyone im 32 5'10 167 I am currently on day 6 of taking DIANABOL AND ANABOL WHICH is basically DIANABOL. I beleive they are 10mg pills each I am taking two pills before my workout and 2 after my workout and everyday so 40mg. I have 120 pills total and I was told I could stretch it out to a two month cycle if I only take 1 pill before and 1 pill after. But i have training for two weeks in july so it will end up running into my training so I am doing 2 and 2. Anyways I have been doing research on them I found this site. Is there any advice anyone can give me. I am about 7 percent body fat. I Lift weights, do crossfit and run. I was told I am probably gonna have to cut out the crossfit and taper back on the running in order to get bigger but if I am only doing a 30 day cycle what are my realistic gains on this dosage and is there anything i should and shouldnt be doing while taking it. I am trying to consume 180 grams of protein a day. I would like to gain 10 pounds of muscle in 30 days and I was told that is possible. I have a pretty good training schedule weights wise and would love to hear some better options. monday-upper chest/triceps, tuesday-back/biceps/legs, wednesday-rest kinda, thursday-reg chest/decline, friday-back/biceps, saturday-shoulders, sunday- rest kinda. any advice is appreciated thanks.

Anthony

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Ummmm so your taking Dbol (Dianabol ) but not taking any Test?

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    you should stop what your doing and do some research a dbol only cycle is not a good one

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your cycle isnt good
    10 lbs of muscle no, you probably get 10lbs of water
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information