Wolv256 is offline Associate Member

Would you recommend getting some Letro just in case?

Thinking of running a cycle for the first time in a few months. My question is would you recommend getting some Letro just in case you get gyno symptoms or would you be safe ordering it from AR-R in case you need it (for your rats)?

Thinking 500 mg Test (preferably prop, but whatever my guy can get. Yes, I know you need to pin a lot more, but it just seems like a better way with quicker results and quicker recovery) for 8 to 12 weeks. Also run 500 iu HCG every 5 days and .25 mg Liquidex (Arimidex ) EOD during cycle. For PCT use Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50. So I wouldn't need it unless I had gyno symptoms, cause I'd be using other ancillaries. But, if you do get symptoms, they say Letro is much better at knocking them out, right. But, it tends to remove more estrogen then you'd normally want, so it's best for emergencies instead of normal preemptive use, right? So I'm probably spending $50 or so that I won't use, but have peace of mind if I need it. Would you all think it's safe to just run without it? If you do get symptoms, how quick do they strike? Would just the Arimidex and Nolva be enough for a week or so until I could get Letro if needed?

I know I'm probably overworrying, and won't have a problem, but rather be safe than sorry. Even though I haven't used yet, I'm worried I may be gyno prone because once when I was 18 and lifting hard I got a lump in my nipple. I actually went to the doctor and thought I had breast cancer. I wasn't using anything, but now think it was probably just my reaction to puberty and the high hormones that go along with it.

So am I safe with just the HCG, Arimidex, Nolva, Clomid, or should I get the Letro, too, for security? Do you guys keep some handy or not?

Stats:

Weight: 203
    BF: about 12-15%???
    weighttraining exp: 13 years
    Dumb bell bench press: 95 lbs each hand for 3 or 4 sets if 6-8.
    Squat: 185 lbs for 3-4 sets
    Deadlift: 185 lbs for 3-4 sets

I just started seriously squating and deadlifting, so those should go up a lot soon. Just saying they're what I'm doing, not what my max would be. Not just starting them, just starting them regularly. I always hated legs.
    Last edited by Wolv256; 06-13-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you already have ggyno, i'd say hold off. you can get legit from AR-R , and it arrives very quickly. Save the cash until you need it for sure!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with TR. If you start to get symptoms you can up the a-dex and you will also have the nolva if you needed it.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256 View Post
    Thinking of running a cycle for the first time in a few months. My question is would you recommend getting some Letro just in case you get gyno symptoms or would you be safe ordering it from AR-R in case you need it (for your rats)?

Thinking 500 mg Test (preferably prop, but whatever my guy can get. Yes, I know you need to pin a lot more, but it just seems like a better way with quicker results and quicker recovery) for 8 to 12 weeks. Also run 500 iu HCG every 5 days and .25 mg Liquidex (Arimidex ) EOD during cycle. For PCT use Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50. So I wouldn't need it unless I had gyno symptoms, cause I'd be using other ancillaries. But, if you do get symptoms, they say Letro is much better at knocking them out, right. But, it tends to remove more estrogen then you'd normally want, so it's best for emergencies instead of normal preemptive use, right? So I'm probably spending $50 or so that I won't use, but have peace of mind if I need it. Would you all think it's safe to just run without it? If you do get symptoms, how quick do they strike? Would just the Arimidex and Nolva be enough for a week or so until I could get Letro if needed?

I know I'm probably overworrying, and won't have a problem, but rather be safe than sorry. Even though I haven't used yet, I'm worried I may be gyno prone because once when I was 18 a lifting hard I got a lump in my nipple. I actually went to the doctor and thought I had breast cancer. I wasn't using anything, but now think it was probably just my reaction to puberty and the high hormones that go along with it.

So am I safe with just the HCG, Arimidex, Nolva, Clomid, or should I get the Letro, too, for security? Do you guys keep some handy or not?

Stats:

Weight: 203
    BF: about 12-15%???
    weighttraining exp: 13 years
    Dumb bell bench press: 95 lbs each hand for 3 or 4 sets if 6-8.
    Squat: 185 lbs for 3-4 sets
    Deadlift: 185 lbs for 3-4 sets

I just started seriously squating and deadlifting, so those should go up a lot soon. Just saying they're what I'm doing, not what my max would be.
    the short answer is yes. it's like insurance. as Roman said, not always necessary but you never know. i have it on hand and always will..just in case. and i recommend you pick it up from AR-R also.

Thread Information