Thread: hcg

spoon69 is offline Associate Member

hcg

Ok so when is hcg completely necessary ? To clarify i want to know at what point in cycle experience do you absolutely need to use this substance ? Im on my first cycle 500mg a week test prop liquidex during cycle and clomid nova pct but no hcg when would this be necessary? If ever...

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When you see your balls disappear...

It makes PCT smoother and helps you recover a whole lot quicker then if it were not included. I think it's more necessary for a cycle that's 10 weeks or more, 6 week cycles not so much. If you can get it, there is no reason not to run it. I know some people who don't get bothered by testicular atrophy and some that freak out if there nuts shrink.

The fact still remains that it is essential to increase the speed of your recovery.

Ok good to know thanks blaze

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    not trying to step on anyone's toes, but don't wait until your balls disappear. it's very wise to include hcg ANYTIME you introduce anabolic steroids into your system.

when you take AAS you signal the pituitary to stop secreting lh and in turn this will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting grh. basically you shut down your hpta. i would always recommend you include hcg in your on-cycle protocol. depending on the ester you would typically start hcg in the second wk.

just my .02.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    not trying to step on anyone's toes, but don't wait until your balls disappear. it's very wise to include hcg ANYTIME you introduce anabolic steroids into your system.

when you take AAS you signal the pituitary to stop secreting lh and in turn this will signal the hypothalamus to stop secreting grh. basically you shut down your hpta. i would always recommend you include hcg in your on-cycle protocol. depending on the ester you would typically start hcg in the second wk.

just my .02.
    Agree. I wasn't advertising to wait for your balls to diminish, Guess I need to work on my sarcasm

roger that Blaze!

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    Agree. I wasn't advertising to wait for your balls to diminish, Guess I need to work on my sarcasm
    if anybody takes your sarcasm as something serious, THEY ​need to work on their ppl skills.

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    if anybody takes your sarcasm as something serious, THEY ​need to work on their ppl skills.
    If they haven't shot the shit with me in the sports section I don't expect them to understand my sarcasm yet JP

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze

If they haven't shot the shit with me in the sports section I don't expect them to understand my sarcasm yet JP
    Lol that makes sense!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

rasc170 is offline Banned
    NOOB here. Been planning my cycle for a few months now. Gonna go with the standard 500mg of test e weekly. Never seen hcg recommended for a beginner cycle, but thinking about including it as well. Cant hurt

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    how long you been dating Blaze?

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    People injected aas way before hcg was available so I personally don't believe you need it. My nuts shrink but come right back after 3 weeks into my pct.

Not saying to not get it, but you don't need it and will do just fine with out it.

Although next cycle I do I will incorporate hcg most likely into it.

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post
    People injected aas way before hcg was available so I personally don't believe you need it. My nuts shrink but come right back after 3 weeks into my pct.

Not saying to not get it, but you don't need it and will do just fine with out it.

and some of those same people have developed testicular atrophy. people use to do handfuls of d-bol for 8-10-12 wks at a time too. but along the way folks began to understand these compounds and their side effects - not to mention the associated health risks. thank gawd. but im certainly not arguing with what your balls do on or after cycle. im saying that it wouldn't be responsible of me to not advise using hcg anytime aas is introduced into the system knowing what i know now.

and if your name is any indication of your genetic make-up, you likely have nothing to worry about

GorillaNuts is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yes, good point to bring up ^

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rasc170 View Post
    NOOB here. Been planning my cycle for a few months now. Gonna go with the standard 500mg of test e weekly. Never seen hcg recommended for a beginner cycle, but thinking about including it as well. Cant hurt
    Please start your own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GorillaNuts View Post

So you don't need it, but you are going to use it in your next cycle? Please, if you don't need it, that's fine. But don't tell other people that it's not necessary cause you are most certainly not the norm. If it's even true that you don't need it since now you're going to use it.
    Thanks.

Thanks guys i will be using hcg on my next cycle.

My health is very important to me so anything that preserves it well still moving forward is a necessity right. thanks for all of the advice.

kingsd54 is offline New Member
    Take the advice, use the hcg . Even if u can go without, there are far more reasons to use with aas than not to... read any post in this forum and you'll see that. These guys know their shit, so take their advice. U gotta do what's BEST for your body and overall well-being, bro.

rasc170 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Please start your own thread.
    I merely made a statement....dont see how that warrants it's own thread

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

how long you been dating Blaze?
    We met n dec 2011 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Thread Information