Jonnyg419 is offline Member

Clen for the last 3 weeks of my cycle

am taking a 12 week cycle of test enth, so I am gonna be loading up on cals...has anyone ever done clen at the end of a cycle to cut the extra bloat and fat off? And if so, how would one adjust their cals, in the interest of getting shredded at the end of a bulk. Sorry for the super noob question but I wanted to try and keep it short and sweet. Thanks in advance.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    in my opinion its counter productive to eat more to gain weight then take something to help you lose weight...maybe i am missing something. your better off not super overeating running the clen after your through with pct or something. you could always throw in some cardio it keeps my appetite strong and me lean.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know a lot of people who run clen during PCT.

You don't want to lower your cals going through a cycle, especially not in PCT. In fact, you will want to increase your cals to help maintain the muscle you gained on cycle while you're going through PCT.

Bulk up and think about cutting the fat a couple weeks after PCT, you don't want to loose any gains you made on cycle.

Yeah that sounds like a solid plan, thanks guys

OOh Johnnyblaze I forgot to ask...If I run clen while eating maintenance cals during my PCT, could I conceivably still lean out a little bit, or do I need to wait for a time theat I can go back to a coal deficit?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    OOh Johnnyblaze I forgot to ask...If I run clen while eating maintenance cals during my PCT, could I conceivably still lean out a little bit, or do I need to wait for a time theat I can go back to a coal deficit?
    Are you eating a calorie deficient diet during your cycle? Whatever you are eating during cycle I would increase by 500 when going into PCT. Your main focus for PCT should be maintaining your cycle gains while your body is starting back up it's natural hormones.

I'm gonna be at a surplus of 500 to 750 cals while on my cycle, I might even bump it up to 1000 on some days (like leg training day) just to make sure I get the most out of my cycle. I will definitely wait to do a month of PCT, but after that if I run clen should I diet again, or will the clen help lean me out solo...I know that there are no magic pills, but I have never run done clen before and I have never witnessed its effectiveness with my own eyes......sorry once again for sounding like a super noob but this is how I learn haha

Clen is good thermogenic, depends how you react to stimulants. It will assist in fat loss but your diet and cardio will be the main factors. Give it a try and see how it works for you. Try 2 weeks on 2 weeks off start at 20mcg and ramp up 20mcg each day until you reach 120mcg. I wouldn't go above that.

Thread Information