Donj is offline New Member

Trying to get back to it

Trying to get back to it
    Hi

After a 2 yr battle with painkillers I'm now clean and want to get back to it. I was in pretty good shape. Some called huge ( not bragging but just stating so you know where I'm coming from ). Seems like I don't have the energy or the drive when I'm
    Lifting Tried as few boosters to try to get. If I were a baseball player I would be in a slump. I realize nothing is going to to get me as crazy in the gym but like a bad relationship did but I want that back. I know a good cycle of Test would do me I think but I want to cut as well. I'm 42 and at one time 3 years ago was in the best shape of my life confident and energetic and stretching shirts in a good way. Just want to get this back. Any advice on dosage and cycles would be appreciated.

Age 42
    Ht 6'2
    Wt 285
    Cyle exp 0000
    Bf% More than I want I got some fat to shed not sure

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate!
    Hate to mention this, but you need to be just a tad bit more respectful of the "roids" than the younger crowd primarily due to aging tendons and ligaments fail easier once you hit "our age bracket". Best to kill it in the gym for a couple of years, toughening up your connective tissue before hitting the nitrous button (AAS) and going all out. You will be very injury prone if you do not. Bad thing is tendons and such don't give out warning signals before failure, they just fail. One minute you are g2g and the next you are like "holy shit that hurts!" and then facing up to six months of rehab. Trust me. Been there three times in the last few years. A tad older than you, but you get the idea.
    One thought though. You are now also in the age bracket where your test levels will begin to wane. Many our age have them checked and no surprise they are pretty low. getting that fixed with replacement therapy changes all that, and gives you the vitality you had two decades ago. something to think about
    Cheers!
    ---Roman

Thanks for the advice but....

If I were to decide a more anabolic way to what would you recommend don't get me wrong I still been lifting just not with the same passion or results. I'm thinking some test and some deca . Just not sure of the dosage/administration etc.... Any advice would be appreciated

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i agree with TR. Also before you do anything i would get blood work and see where you are now. Your test levels may be low and will just see a benefit from trt.
    Also on a first cycle you dont want to stack, just stick with test
    Also finding out your bf is important. The higher it is the more at risk for side effects
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Donj View Post
    If I were to decide a more anabolic way to what would you recommend don't get me wrong I still been lifting just not with the same passion or results. I'm thinking some test and some deca. Just not sure of the dosage/administration etc.... Any advice would be appreciated
    Not trying to discourage you. If that is your destination, then I'll support that. JJust be cautious and think about things ahead of time. GB has a valid point. By getting the blood panels first, you ALSO have something to benchmark against in the future. For example, if your estradiol levels are high after completing a cycle, you wont' know, unless you have the before panels, but you won't know if attributable to the cycle, or if you were high to begin with.

GB also makes a valid point about a first cycle should be testosterone only. Reason being to gain an understanding of what this single compound will do to your body without confusing the issue with other drugs. Using a scientific approach, only add one unknown variable into the body at a time to eliminate false assumptions if something were to go wrong, like your bloop pressure goes through the roof, or if you get some kind of other reaction.

Ultimately, the decision is yours. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Cheers

---Roman

Will get blood work done didn't realize that was a baseline what should I ask for ?

Regarding the testosterone cycle whisk that be an oral,gel injection ? What dosage would you recommend ?

Thanks

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Pain pills are notorious for lowering your test levels. I would get bloodwork and go on TRT if indicated. Then after a few months of working out with regular test levels, then decide if you need a cycle or not.

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on getting off of the pills bro. I have been there, and will never go back. Was the worst years of my life. Stay strong.

you can ask your doctor that you suspect low test due to (grocery list of things, ask and I or someone else can give you some suggestions). there are a variety of things to look for in a blood panel, but specifically you want the lipids, free/total test, and E levels checked.

After you get the blood work, i'd suggest a first time cycle of test e (only) of 500mg/week. if no e then c is ok too. run it out for 12 weeks. make sure you run an AI with it to prevent sides, have your pct gear in hand before cycling. wait two weeks if e or c prior to start of PCT, and then time off from cycle = time on + time with pct.

just added: with testosterone , the most effective, affordable way to administer is via Intra Muscular Injection.

do you understand all this or need help learning about it?
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-15-2012 at 08:14 PM.

So where is a safe place

To find the injections found several places that sell oral but where is a reputable and safe place to buy these injections and what type of syringe. How do I verify what Iam getting ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    we do not discuss where to buy steroids .
    after you find a place and have been here 45 days and have 100 post you can pm a mod or vet and ask for a source check.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information