andymac24 is offline New Member

Question about tren

I have read that tren lowers your natural test levels. But I also see where people almost always stack tren and test, for obvious reasons. But does the tren have any effect on the test ur injecting during that cycle?

Thunderforge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andymac24
    I have read that tren lowers your natural test levels. But I also see where people almost always stack tren and test, for obvious reasons. But does the tren have any effect on the test ur injecting during that cycle?
    Hi andy, no, Tren does not effect the Test that's injected. People add test to a tren cycle because tren shuts down your natural production of test pretty hard. Adding an exogenous source of test is smart to keep you feeling normal ( libido, etc).

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    any steroid is going to lower yuor natural test, thats why any cycle should include test
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

andymac24 is offline New Member
    makes sense. thanks guys

I got shut down pretty hard on my last Tren cycle. Couldn't maintain an erection. My body looked great but it was an emotional blow to my manhood that I couldn't perform in the bedroom. I knew it might happen and thought I was ready for it. But when the reality of the Tren sides hit me it was more shocking than I thought it would be. Just be ready for sides, if it does happen you won't panic. Things will get back to normal after your Tren cycle but it does take time.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andymac24 View Post
    Tren is 5x as anabolic as Test. You could run a fairly hefty dose of Tren with a little test. Most people seem to be under the impression that Test needs to be run higher than Test. It doesn't. In fact, you'll probably get better results by running the tren higher than the test.

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Ya tren slighty raises igf levels which is nice. Some of the sides are really bad

Thread Information