capetown is offline Senior Member

cruise for the summer

So I am just about at the end of my cycle and am all prepared to come off for the summer. Now I have been reading up on blast and cruise and was wondering what you guys thought. Im thinking of dropping down to a HRT dose of test for the summer and then blasting again come September. Do any of you guys stay on longer than your cycle at these doses. I read some things were people swear by it and others are that are totally against it. Just loking for opinions more than anything since I know I have a bunch of more reading to do on the topic. thanks guys

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes you can make good gains doing that, but it will be very hard to recover from and could easily end up on trt.
    its not for a beginner or someone young.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Thats what I was thinking. Im closer to 40 and have a few cycles in me since a young age. The recovering part is the part that makes me think. although, I have never had trouble recovering in the past and I have done some bug cycles when I was stupid and young and didnt do proper PCT. Ive probably been shut down for years. lol

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would get some HCG if you don't already have it. When you actually do PCT get some BW done after. I think you will be ok though...

Thread Information