freddy1418 is offline Associate Member

FREAKING OUT!!! LOST 5LBS over night

Here's my story in a nutshell 6' 2" at 216 1/2 lbs now but was 221 two days ago... I took a ph cycle and gave myself only a couple weeks to rest no pct due to lack of knowledge... I then got 7ml sust 300 as first aas cycle ever (my source said he could get more butof course didn't) I switched sources and got 20 ml test c... so I ran sust 300 first 3 weeks and switched to test c now... going on week 4... I haven't seen gains in a couple weeks.. I jumped cycle with superdrol... started weight at 207 was at 221 two days ago... I'm wondering if my test c is legit.. came in 1ml amps with lot # exp date and everything... I'm thinkng cause thinking of sust life spand its should of just got out of my system and now I lost 5lbs.... I have slacked a little on diet but just a little past few days.... my diet is good.. any guesses or suggestions on what's happening... could it be my body switching to new esters... my appetite has actually been better prob then ever which is crazy.. and been going to the bathroom very frequently (mord then often)... should I be worried here... have nolva and clomid for pct.. I do look a little more defined though

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you've been taking multiple PH's then it's probably water weight from stopping the PH's. I'm confused, what week of your cycle are you on right now?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    test takes 4-6 weeks to see results. So if your only on week 4 its early
    you need to get better structure to what you are doing. Its all over the place
    Are you using an ai?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

andymac24 is offline New Member
    Sounds like your in between esters. I lose five pounds in sweat a night.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    test takes 4-6 weeks to see results. So if your only on week 4 its early
    you need to get better structure to what you are doing. Its all over the place
    Are you using an ai?
    I know it's a sloppy cycle (its my first lol) I'm on week 7 of test... first 4 of sust 300 and next 3 of test e... its a 12 week cycle... maybe I am in between esters... what do others think?. I'm not on a ai this cycle but next one I will take a ai from the start... so what are you thinking Gix and Blaze and n e one else... thanx fellas its appreciated

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    sust has long esters also, so you are not between esters.
    if you really lost 5lbs over night all that could be is water. You cant loose anything else that fast
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I did a juice only fast for 4 days and lost 10lbs of water in one day. I did eat some salty stuff and was a little bloated from the water. But still, 10lbs in 1 day. 5lbs in one day isn't anything to be alarmed about if it's all water weight. At your body weight 5lbs is about 2% fluctuation. If you weighed 100lbs and lost 5lbs (5% fluctuation) I'd be more concerned.

So it was the way I stood on the scale lol... I figured out today if I stand up close on the scale its about 5lbs off... (weird I know.. I guess the scale is old) but thanks for the knowledge n e way.. its def all appreciated

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    FReaking out over 5 lbs? Weight fluctuates over the course of a day by a few pounds. Don't worry about your weight on any single day. look for trends over a period of time.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Fk the scales, use the mirror as a gauge. I looked like shit when I was chasing numbers. 5lbs who cares weight fluctuates. Weigh yourself once a week under the same conditions anything more IMO is a waste,

Thread Information