First off im 28 yrs old 6 ft tall im 220 lbs. I work out 5-6 days a week depending on what feels right. My diet is high in protein , but not completely clean. Im not trying to enter contests so im not really worried about a super clean diet. I can post my actual workout broken down if wanted. Im on test cyp 200mg every two weeks as trt prescribed by doctor. I usually run test 400 2x a week when on cycle , and on trt injection weeks i only run 600 mg of t400 plus the test cyp 200..

I have ran a few cycles for just bulking purposes. Im at a point now where i want to run a cutting cycle. Was wondering if anyone would care to help me plan it out. As always i have exemestane on hand which i take .5mg eod as a precautionary method. i also have pct chemicals but have been told i wont need them anymore bc of the trt i wont ever really be off cycle. Just balsting and cruising. Besides the test 400 i also have andro 275 .

Any advice is appreciated and if you could include suggested dosing and compound names that would be awesome. Happy fathers day to all you out their with kids...