Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gypsy is offline Associate Member

Hair friendly cycle?

Hi guys, hope some vets can help a brother out...

I seem to shed a bit of hair on test only cycles so want to try and avoid this. I am looking for something more hair friendly, maybe even run a low lose of test + a 2nd compound at a higher does providing its hair friendly.

also I hear dbol is terrible on the hair, is there any other orals which are not and would be good for a cycle kick starter?

stats:

ages: 28
    height: 6'1
    weight: 206lbs
    lifting: 3years +
    cycles: 2 x test only with correct pct.

cheers

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    I'd drop the oral and add some deca along with your test.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Deca , Tbol, and EQ are supposed to be hair friendly, or so I've heard.... Never tried EQ before.

Thanks might run a low dose of test with deca . Any opinions on Var regarding hair loss?

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Have you heard of DHT blockers?

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Just finished an Anavar only cycle and didn't lose a strand of hair. Hair loss is also a big concern for me that's why I prefer Anavar. Make sure to stay away from Primo and Masteron , they do a real number on the hairline.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Have you heard of DHT blockers?
    hmm not alot, any experience?

ATA - cheers will prob add that in to my cycle.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Take a razor to your head and stop worrying...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Look up Finasteride.

Hi all, does AR-R offer anything to prevent hair loss on cycle?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Spiro. But make sure you do some research on the side effects before you buy it or use it. Pay particular attention to the "dangerously elevated potassium levels".

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    The man hit the nail on the head.Wat you aint one of those pretty boyz are you? One of those guys who keeps a brush in his back pocket.Always lookin in the mirror to make sure you look ok and you dont have a hair out of place.LOL

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
    Thanks might run a low dose of test with deca. Any opinions on Var regarding hair loss?
    In my opinion, Anavar may be even safer than Deca . It is quite probable that during a cycle with Anavar, the level of androgenic activity in your body will be lower than normally. It obviously worked this way in me, because I suffered from hyperandrogenicity (chronical acne and seborrhea), but during a cycle with Anavar (60-65 mg/day) my skin noticeably IMPROVED. However, this occured at a nearly 100% suppression of my endogenous testosterone (an unusual reaction).
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 03-17-2012 at 12:26 PM.

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    testosterone esther or sustanon + finasteride; anavar ; turinabol ; superdrol; primobolan ; deca - that's pretty much it. stay away from things like winstrol , mast, trenbolone , anadrol and dbol . one word of caution - if you take test with finasteride, DO NOT use deca on that same cycle. deca and finasteride should NEVER be used together.

Quote Originally Posted by ata1979 View Post
    Just finished an Anavar only cycle and didn't lose a strand of hair. Hair loss is also a big concern for me that's why I prefer Anavar. Make sure to stay away from Primo and Masteron, they do a real number on the hairline.
    not true, primobolan is pretty safe for the hair (not 100% of course)

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    not true, primobolan is pretty safe for the hair (not 100% of course)
    As a matter of fact, when you go up to a certain dose of Primo in a prolonged cycle, it stops being ''pretty safe'' for the hair.

... and unfortunately, you have to go up to a certain dose with Primo and the cycle has to be a prolonged one if you want to attain all the results that motivates one cycle Primo in the first place.

It is a loophole.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    im the hair master around here and i would say you just kinda have to see how it goes how your genetics are.. take fina if your scurred.!!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The man hit the nail on the head.Wat you aint one of those pretty boyz are you? One of those guys who keeps a brush in his back pocket.Always lookin in the mirror to make sure you look ok and you dont have a hair out of place.LOL
    I'm exactly one of those dudes!

thanks for teh advice everyone. I will run a lowish does of test with deca and see how I go.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    test and var with a DHT blocker..

would I run my usual AI with that (adex @ .25 EOD) ? as I do get gyno prone.

TraPump is offline Junior Member
    My buddy is planning on running Test P at 75mg eod and masteron at 100mg eod for 8 weeks and 4 weeks of anavar and is planning on running 1mg ed of finasteride with this cycle. Would you say he's dosing everything correctly? I've only been studying the subject since about January and from what I have learned it sounded like a good cycle that he would experience some good gains off of. it's spring/summer so he wants to harden out

Quote Originally Posted by TraPump View Post
    My buddy is planning on running Test P at 75mg eod and masteron at 100mg eod for 8 weeks and 4 weeks of anavar and is planning on running 1mg ed of finasteride with this cycle. Would you say he's dosing everything correctly? I've only been studying the subject since about January and from what I have learned it sounded like a good cycle that he would experience some good gains off of. it's spring/summer so he wants to harden out
    masteron can cause severe hair loss, and finasteride won't help with that. just so you know

ChrisVenn is offline New Member
    Research DHT blockers and you will find your answer

rawpower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    test and var with a DHT blocker..
    does this eliminate hairloss or just reduce it?

Quote Originally Posted by rawpower View Post
    does this eliminate hairloss or just reduce it?
    no compound can possibly eliminate hair loss if you are genetically inclined to it and cycling hard.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy View Post
    Hi guys, hope some vets can help a brother out...

I seem to shed a bit of hair on test only cycles so want to try and avoid this. I am looking for something more hair friendly, maybe even run a low lose of test + a 2nd compound at a higher does providing its hair friendly.

also I hear dbol is terrible on the hair, is there any other orals which are not and would be good for a cycle kick starter?

stats:

ages: 28
    height: 6'1
    weight: 206lbs
    lifting: 3years +
    cycles: 2 x test only with correct pct.

cheers
    I think that we can come to an agreement that Deca and Anavar are the safest steroids in this regard. Plus a small dose of testosterone with finasteride. And perhaps boldenone and Turinabol , although I don't think that real Turinabol would be meaningful, because it is very weak.

If you really observe beginning hair loss, then I think that you should consider some anti-hair loss therapy. Topical minoxidil would be the best idea, because finasteride is not effective against many androgenic steroids. It can only prevent a conversion to a more potent metabolite via the 5-alpha reductase. Many steroids are highly androgenic even without this change.

OccupyMuscle is offline New Member
    Have been told Anavar is good if your concerned about hair loss. Also Toco-8 is supposed to help.

not nec cycling hard what if OP is on his third cycle an n started fina a few days b4 the cycle n finished it fina atfer pct would that stop the conversion to dht thus minimizing the hairloss? or would he shed like crazy anyway from starting the fina an running a cycle bc i heard alot of times when people start fina they shed a shit load. so would this be counter productive?

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    we are all pretty boys here song lol

Just started my first cycle OP last week and i had 1 strand of hair come out today, not happy!! ....my pals think im over reacting lol

Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    we are all pretty boys here song lol

Just started my first cycle OP last week and i had 1 strand of hair come out today, not happy!! ....my pals think im over reacting lol
    Lol most shed 100 hairs a day which is part of a normal hair cycle.. I think when people start gear they actually start to notice a normal daily shed and freak out.

Quote Originally Posted by rawpower View Post
    not nec cycling hard what if OP is on his third cycle an n started fina a few days b4 the cycle n finished it fina atfer pct would that stop the conversion to dht thus minimizing the hairloss? or would he shed like crazy anyway from starting the fina an running a cycle bc i heard alot of times when people start fina they shed a shit load. so would this be counter productive?
    Fina can make some shed in the first few months. If you are worried start fina long before a cycle and get that out of the way. Minox can do the same thing upon starting and stopping too.

TraPump is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    masteron can cause severe hair loss, and finasteride won't help with that. just so you know
    is this true? no amount of rogaine and finasteride combined or just finasteride is even going to help?

IhaveTeenyBallz is offline New Member
    Look, potent androgenic activity is going to cause hair loss. The front of your scalp is incredibly receptive to androgens. The reason why you go bald when you get older is because test converts more readily to DHT, which is more androgenic, which binds to your hair more easily.

If you want the power of androgenic steroids , you're going to lose some hair for a little bit. Otherwise, stick to anabolics. D-bol is not bad for your hair. Primobolan is not bad for your hair. Winstrol not bad for your hair.

Winny is awful for ur hair I have friends who say there hair was falling out like crazy

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    This!!

Quote Originally Posted by TraPump View Post
    is this true? no amount of rogaine and finasteride combined or just finasteride is even going to help?
    i don't know about rogaine, but finasteride only helps with test esthers (because they convert to DHT), maybe with dbol and EQ to some extent. masteron , winstrol are DHT derivatives, they are ALREADY converted, so to say. tren is also pretty bad for one's hair.

Quote Originally Posted by IhaveTeenyBallz View Post
    Otherwise, stick to anabolics. Primobolan is not bad for your hair. Winstrol not bad for your hair.
    This is far from the truth.

Why are you advising people on a subject which you are clearly not educated and/or experienced?

siestaplum is offline New Member
    How can Anavar be easy on the hair line?!

OK I've genuinely scoured the internet and there is no concrete answer on this!!

Please reply only if you understand it.

I accept that it IS easy on your hair line, which seems to be the genuine consensus ... but it is a DHT derivative, so how is this possible?

I want to be sure before I bosh the 200 tabs Ive just bought~!!

Thanks.

my hair grew in thicker on my deca only cycle.

siestaplum is offline New Member
    mildly Interesting, and unlikely. mine didnt, but I didnt get HTPA shut down much either on only deca suprisingly! ... Any input on the ANAVAR / DHT derivatives and hair loss question? ... I still dont get how Var can be safe on your hair being a DHT derivative? Ta.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information