freddy1418 is offline Associate Member

end loading cycle after plateau?...

So I'm currently running test c at 500 mg week and I've plateaued for about 2-3 weeks now.. I put on total of 14 lean pounds in 7 weeks... its originally planned as a 12 week cycle... I'm thinking of endloading the cycle to see if I could get more out of it being that I plateaued... thinking of introducing test p for quicker pct / stepping up my test c and maybe some dbol as well 40mg day.. test p 100mg eod and finishing up my test c at 750mg week by week 10.. was thinking of running this the last 3-4 weeks of my cycle.. what do yous think? I'm 6'2 at 220lbs and about 12%bf and 27 yrs old... I will also start a ai... what ai is recommended and at what dose? Thanks for any advice fellas

PowerHouse1900 is offline Associate Member
    How many cycles have you done?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt do it. you should have been using an ai all along. a-dex .25mg eod
    have you bumped up your calories?
    if you gained 14lbs you need to increase your diet, the diet you started with isnt enough, a diet is always evolving
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

This is my first aas cycle powerhouse and Gix I know I should of been using a ai from the start but didn't order it at the time and my source has a minimum order so can't just order ai now unless I order more stuff.... I have maxed my diet out eating till I can't eat anymore.. I literally eat till I get nauseous and stay full all day everyday with clean foods.. why do you recommend me not go foward with the load if you dont mind me asking.. you dont think I'll benefit from it?

you can order an ai from ar-r .
    bumping up your cyp for a couple weeks wont matter.
    d-bol you will put on water so what the difference
    you arent gaining any more cause of your diet. you need to switch something up, taking more will not make a difference if your not eating enough to gain more.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can't max your diet out bro. If you want to gain more you have to eat more, that's the bottom line.

I eat to my max.. I have a really fast matabolizm and have been literally going to the bathroom like 4-5x a day cause my body is spitting it out.. my body has always processed food fast but it doesn't seem to be keeping all the nutrients I would like it to at this point (getting bigger )

If I don't think I'll see more gains off this cycle should I cut it short and pct or gun for the load (and see what happens)? Honest answers as I will prob be taking the advice... there's no point of keep a cycle going plateaued right.. especially for weeks

yes there is no sense of continuing if you arent gaining. i would not up the doses
    even if you dont eat more you can change your diet to eat different things

fontazya is offline Associate Member
    u need to increase ur diet to gain more.. 14 pounds is an impressive gain as it is.. if u cant eat anymore add some more shakes for extra calories

This whole diet thing is a pain in my a*s lol I've been battling with this like no other... diet is by far the hardest part of building up... I will try to adjust my diet once again and if I see no results ill end my cycle in 2 weeks and save the test p and dbol for my next cycle thanks Gix

If you're not going to change your diet or increase your intake then yes, you will remain in a "plateau" and continuing your cycle would be pointless. Increasing your dosage will be pointless to, you're just going to waste whatever you have left.

Your diet will break the plateau, I don't know how else to explain it. Not more gear...So if you're not going to change what you eat, then just stop. Save whatever you have left for another cycle I recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by fontazya
    u need to increase ur diet to gain more.. 14 pounds is an impressive gain as it is.. if u cant eat anymore add some more shakes for extra calories
    Thanks.. yea I'm happy with my gains.. and will try more shakes, calories/carbs to try and squeeze a couple more pounds out

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    Thanks.. yea I'm happy with my gains.. and will try more shakes, calories/carbs to try and squeeze a couple more pounds out
    i know the feeling of not being able to eat anymore lol it gets hard.. have some more nuts too they are pretty dense calories and are healthy.. u can also look into some gh rp6 to help with appetite

Quote Originally Posted by fontazya

i know the feeling of not being able to eat anymore lol it gets hard.. have some more nuts too they are pretty dense calories and are healthy.. u can also look into some gh rp6 to help with appetite
    Awesome thanx for the recommendation of that gh.. liking what I'm reading about it... if not this cycle then def will be using it next cycle.. thanks again

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Try this. Everyday this week add a measly 50 good cals to each meal. 50 extra a meal is nothing. Two more mouth fulls. But by days end you have added 300 extra cals. It's not a great amount but complaining about not being able to eat more. Break it down into small sections. Oh he'll yeah I can eat 50 more cals this meal. Not damn I have to eat 300 extra today. Works for me.

Will do Cape thanx

Add 2 tbsp of natty PB before you go to bed, that's 200 extra cals already and easy to eat. Also add 2 tbsp of EVOO on top of your veggies or in a can of tuna. That's another 250, that's pretty much an extra 500 cals a day with those 2 minor changes. All in healthy fats to.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Wake up at night and have a shake or twice to have another shake. I know a lot of people on here are against it. But it works great for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    Wake up at night and have a shake or twice to have another shake. I know a lot of people on here are against it. But it works great for me.
    to be honest i would think getting a solid good nights sleep would be more important than waking up during the night for shakes IMO.. just have a casein shake before bed and u should be sweet for protein during the night..
    but hey if thats what works for u then why not

Will be adding all these small things to up my nutrition intake... I do take a shake before sleep and a lot of times it'll have peanut butter in it lol but I guess more can't hurt thanks again fellas

Thread Information