guyguy is offline New Member

couple choice of what to do

Ok I have two questions.

Right now I'm current take one pill of d bol 25mg a day and .5 of test cyp every 2.5 Days. I talked to my friend and he said I would be better off doing 1ml every 5 days instead. He said when I take such a low dosage my body doesn't absorb all the test and I'm wasting it. Is this true and should I switch. The reason I take less test is cause of how sore I get from the larger dosage and the lumps it creates.

My other question is. I have another buddy who has 10ml of test sust 250 and wants to trade for one of my 3 bottles of test cyp. Is there any benefits to me trading and putting the sust into my cycle

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    first what doses are u taking .5 and 1 ml doesnt let anyone know your dose.

.5 ml of test cyp 300 every 2.5 days is what I'm on now and he says my body would absorb more test if I went up to 1ml of test cyp 300 every 5days.

Bump

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    .5 ml of test cyp 300 every 2.5 days is what I'm on now and he says my body would absorb more test if I went up to 1ml of test cyp 300 every 5days.
    honestly bro it dosent matter weather you take it all at once or several times a week, whatever your doseges add up to at the end of the week it is absorbed the same...i would take everything he tells you with sceptacism and check his facts here cus he has proven to be uneducated in the world of aas...

That's y I wanted to check. It just didn't make much sense what he was saying. So should I put sell my extra test sust for some test cyp. And if so how should I incorporate into the cycle

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guyguy View Post
    That's y I wanted to check. It just didn't make much sense what he was saying. So should I put sell my extra test sust for some test cyp. And if so how should I incorporate into the cycle
    why bother bro sust is just a test blend so why complicate things just run one type of test, the one your already on and finish your cycle in my opinion, but yes you can use sust but you wont see any difference results wise but side effect wise you may notice so again why bother...

k thank you for your help

Thread Information