mastercrash is offline New Member

Need your experienced opinions and feedback...Test prop/tren Ace/Dbol cycle

Given what I have on hand I was also considering:
    1)Tren ace 50 mg ed weeks 1-8(8 weeks)60 days
    Test prop 85 mg ed weeks 1-9+(9+ weeks)70 days
    Dbol 50 mgs ed weeks 1-6+(6 weeks) 45 days

I have 3000mgs of tren A, 6000 mgs of test prop and 5000mg of dbol (will have to give away/sell more than half or save for later) on hand. I really want to know your opinions on the best doasge/ratio/lenth of cycle for this stack...I very open to opinions and will continue to research.
    Should I but more tren A to have it at a higher ratio then the test or not? that is my big question. I won't be doing another cycle for another five years or so(or so I plan) so I really want to get the most gains out of this one. But of course I want to hit tren at a dose that won't cause me to crash more than nessisary.

post 2/1

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Bro you are moving real fast to an advanced cycle. What were you gains and experience on your last cycle w/ tren ?

castiron is offline Associate Member
    sounds like a reverse fish to me! im there Capebuffalo! I see the light!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    sounds like a reverse fish to me! im there Capebuffalo! I see the light!!!!
    Congradations. You have made it to the gold club. Who is your first choice to pm to do a source check for you.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    HAHA I have no idea.

Alright guys here my deal. Its been six years since I was on tren e with test e and dbol . I loved it but it was stupid and I crashed hard as my intro thread says. its been two years since I hit up prop on its own and I loved it so much!

now that my diets on track and my training is consistent I really want to try Test prop with tren ace and yes...I can't help it I like dbol too.

When I was 20 and much much dumber then I am now...I didn't react poorly to the tren at all! I know it added to my gains and I just wish I had been more educated at the time and not been a follower cause I would have used it right or of course not at all for my 1st cycle. At the time I didn't even use a computer. I did experience the odd night sweats and emotions were up alittle at times but that was the extent of my neg sides on tren e...I was also into other street drhugs at the time so im positive that added to my emotions.

I plan to focus on test prop as a base with dbol as a kickstart and if at all possible add in the tren after the first week and stop it with 1 to two weeks left of prop.
    I swear I've been studying alot. there is just so many opinions on this stack that I can decide what is right for me.

I've got the gear already and don't mean to be ignorant...but posts trying to completely deter me from using are waisted on me. I appreciate what you guys are saying but I really could use your opinions. here are two options iv'e considered...could you at least tell me which one looks better to you? I plan begin in september or when I am at 200lbs 12%bf.

weeks 1 - 6 dbol 50mgs ed (6 weeks)
    weeks 1 - 12 prop 65mg ed (12 weeks)
    weeks 3 - 10 tren ace 50 mgs ed (8 weeks)

or

weeks 1 - 6 dbol 50mgs ed (6 weeks)
    weeks 1 - 12 prop 65mg ed (12 weeks)
    weeks 6 - 10 tren ace 75 mgs ed (5 weeks)

alright im a joke whatever its cool. but seriously tell me exactly where im going wrong and ill listen i swear. but make it clear and consise cause im not the sharpest syringe on greg valentinos carpet
    Last edited by mastercrash; 06-20-2012 at 07:03 PM.

was that even slightly funny?

alright supose my question is...given the stock I currently have. What would be the best beginner cycle for someone who admits to being a beginner but has taken tren without any issues?

Run the prop 8 weeks. Tren a 7 weeks Ai. Hcg . Novla and clomid. I prefer to run tren higher and run it ed.

thanks Capebuffalo!

Thread Information