Thread: 2nd cycle

gankis is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Hi guy I have 3 10ml bottles of an odd T400. No propinate in it, 150 cypinate 150 enathate and 100 decanoate. Most T400 has prop in it I am told so I also bought 1 10ml bottle of Test prop 100.
    My 1st cycle was TNT(test 350 tren 150)I took 1 injection a week and had extremely good results.
    Unbeleivable actually.. 65lbs gained in 4 months, I lost 35 lbs of it, most of it water weight, but a solid 30 stuck. I have a very good diet but work in construction and I dont think I managed to get enough water, or the stuff I was taking just wasnt very clean.. it hurt a lot gave me bad backne and the water retention was crazy..

My plan was to take the test prop every 2 days for twenty days while running the t400 at 1ml twice a week but this is like.. a lot of test, somewhere around 1100-1200. Even though the t400 wont kick in until the prop is gone. I could take .75 or .5 of the t400 twice a week but this runs my 30mls way to long. Could any experienced users give me suggestions please on dosing frequency/volume for max results?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1200 mgs per week of test on a second cycle is way too much.

Lets start with stats:
    Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    Training Experience?
    Cycle Experience?

Age 27
    height 6'2
    weight 175-180flux
    BF less then 8%
    training experience: wrong for 7 years, good for 3.
    cycle experience: 1 cycle of TNT, 350 test a week 150 tren a week for 15 weeks followed by 4 weeks for 275 test followed by good post cycle.

I really dont wish to hear all the "your a newbie get your diet and training in check" I know this. With proper diet and training I can gain weight. But it is extremely slow process at about 1lb a month, maybe 2. Which I lose once I stop eating my entire paycheck. I was like this for 5 years. 6'2 and 150lbs.... I did TNT and now I dont go under 175lbs.. even eating like a moron and not training. Its happened since I travel a lot. I am eating and training well, I would really appreciate some advice from someone more experienced then myself or someone who has used steroids to build a respectable frame instead of those who took the hard way and now use them to be bullmassives.

Oh sorry one more thing, its been over a year since my last cycle.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    U need an AI while your on cycle!! It will stop the water retention!

Just the t400 will be fine, you could frontload with the prop if u like!

Thanks Dooie.

I`ve just picked up masteron and I will shoot that every 2 days along with the prop and run the t400 at .75 twice a week I think. I will up the t400 to 1.0 twice a week if everything is going like it should. That will be 600 of t400 and 300 test prop every week for 20 days then 800 t400 for the remaining weeks. I am going to start saturday. I will post my starting states and update it every two weeks.

Its ok to mix prop and masteron in the same injection? I would think so.. and when wanting to run 2 shots a week, do most ppl just use the same 2 days a week or go every 3rd day?

Like I said, my only other cycle was a shot every sunday around 7pm.

Thanks for the help.

Thread Information