Thread: newbie here

sfsapper10 is offline New Member

newbie here

So i am a complete first timer. I have read through the forums a bit and have found a lot of useful info! I just have a couple questions. First let me say that a friend of mine gave me Sustanon , and boldenone as a present. I have expressed interest in starting for a while and he said this would be a good start and to take 1/2 cc of each. How ever he did not tell me how often. Also after reading the educational forums, it says here to start with only test first... Also some of the other things I have read say to take winn at the end of my cycle and also anti estrogen. So i guess I need help sorting through what to do with what I have and also is it right for me as a first timer. Should I start with test? Or just start a cycle with what i have already. What anti estrogen should i get? When do I take it? Or should i just start with winn only? any help is greatly appreciated, I eat about 5 small meals a day and currently only work out 3 days a week but once I start I plan on going to 5 or 6. My goal is to strip fat, gain muscle and cut. I used to be healthy but marriage and kids have made me a little pudgy. How should i start, with what and any suggestions on a cycle would be great!
    Thanks everyone!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I know you ave done a ton of research and couldnt find wat you were looking for. So I have found these hard to find info just for you please enjoy.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.T-MqLrWd6So

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I know you ave done a ton of research and couldnt find wat you were looking for. So I have found these hard to find info just for you please enjoy.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.T-MqLrWd6So
    Hahah

Sfsappper10, welcome!

sfsapper10 is offline New Member
    Ha ha, thanks! Not a ton, but there is definitely a lot of info to read through, and some of them contradict, but thanks a bunch! Also any opinions on the stuff that buysteroids.com has?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is all fake...

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfsapper10
    Ha ha, thanks! Not a ton, but there is definitely a lot of info to read through, and some of them contradict, but thanks a bunch! Also any opinions on the stuff that buysteroids.com has?
    Dietary supplements. Not steroids .

taylor26 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sfsapper10 View Post
    Also any opinions on the stuff that buysteroids.com has?

Good as daily vitamens...but that is about it

Thread Information