Thread: Clen sides

Myers is offline Associate Member

Clen sides

So here it goes .. i was doing a clen only cycle for 2 weeks (my max dose for last days was 80 mcg) 1 day after finishing it i went to do my cardio and after i came home my pulse was around 102(that was around 10 pm) now its like 11:45 am and its still the same! I'm a bit worried..i know it increases heart rate but still..is it just a normal side?(P.S. i didn't experience much sides during those 2 weeks except headaches and maybe a bit blood pressure increase ..)

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds normal, i never checked my pulse while i was on clen ...maybe i should next time lol.
    i wouldnt worry too much about it tho as long as everything returns too normal 3-4 days after you finished the cycle.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Atleast I'm more or less satisfied with the results of the cycle but i doubt i'll be doing it again lol,mainly because my blood pressure is already naturally high ...

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    same as me, i got high bp too, i just listen too my body, if i feel sick or if i cant handle the sides, then i would stop, or at least lower the dosage. anyways good luck for the future myers

Thread Information