DGK
    DGK is offline Member

Halodrol... Yay or nay

Title says it all yay or nay for halodrol stacked with test

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    What's your stats and what are you looking to achieve?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I just want top know is its worth the money, i hear the new version is not like the original and therefore not worth the money. But im 28 220lbs on trt and on my third cycle.. just read about halodrol and thought it might be something good to throw in for 4-6 weeks on on this cycle. But again i heard the new halo liquid gels are diff then the original tablets which had steroid like properties

I've taken a couple ph cycles and kicked the cycle I'm on with mdrol aka superdrol... it was pretty good I must say... some say its better then dbol ... haven't tried dbol yet so can't give my opinion on it... I would imagine a ph would prob be more harsh on your liver then dbol per say but with milk thistle or a liver cleanser while on it you should be fine... they constantly remake these products cause the fda stays banning them.. they are all pretty similar though but you obviously have to watch out for the fakes cause I'm sure there's a lot out there... I'll pm you a pic of the bottle I got so you an see the superdrol I took... it is good and I bought it over the counter.. hope I was of some help good luck on ur cycle

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I hear H-drol is the same as T-Bol. I have gone the ph route and have had good results using them to kick-start a cycle although I haven't tried H-drol. I do agree with the above in that some of these ph's seem to have some pretty nasty sides. With the amount of info that's out there on some of these ph's (H-drol included), I think I will discontinue there use unless I can't get my hands on anything better for a kick-start.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm no fan of any PH, I think they are a waste and you might as well get the real deal. Not worth the liver damage, way to harsh. If you are stuck on it though I've heard decent reviews on Halodrol, seems to be one of the top end PH's. Personally I would rather just not take it though.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    I'm no fan of any PH, I think they are a waste and you might as well get the real deal. Not worth the liver damage, way to harsh. If you are stuck on it though I've heard decent reviews on Halodrol, seems to be one of the top end PH's. Personally I would rather just not take it though.
    ^^^ I agree. Why would you waste your money on PHs?

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    I dont want to thats why i asked what ppl thought. Johnny what is the "real deal" your reffering to?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Title says it all yay or nay for halodrol stacked with test
    You could,,YES. 75-100MG DAILY along with your weekly testosterone injection(s).

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806

^^^ I agree. Why would you waste your money on PHs?
    Have to disagree... I def wouldnt say waist you money... I've gained mega weight off of just ph cycles... used to be 160lbs and got to 200lbs lean off of a couple cycles (4-5) of ph alone... but it is very toxic on liver and ckuld def gain more off aas I think Johnny means dbol or somerhing like anadrol when he says a real kicker for a cycle rather then a ph (not to put words in his mouth,correct me if I'm wrong)

Thread Information