Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JAB1 is offline Member

ANother sust question for the vets

Ok im about to start 2nd test only cycle, this time with sust(first was test e 500/week, then part way through swithced to test 400 blend @ 500p/week).. I am planning on taking 500-750 p/week and pinning every 3.5 days. My friend disagrees and is sending me emails from where he gets his info and it recommends no less that 750 a week or its a waste of time. And it says to shoot once a week to keep blood levels even due to 4 esters kicking in one after the other. I disagree with this, I would think test is test and 5-600 week is plenty. I am thinking of going up to 750, but I just dont think his statement about less is pointless is right. Also I would think shooting half the amount every 3.5 would be better than all once a week for stable blood levels even with the mixed esters since some of it is short. Looking for some educated feedback as to what way is best and why.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes more frequent injections will keep levels stable. I would not do 1 injection a week.
    Why would less then 750mg be a waste? Was your last cycle of 500mg a waste? Its no different
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You do not need to up the dose of 500 a week until you stop seeing gains at that dose.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Twice a week administration is just fine for Sust:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...y#.T-sdrfWs2M8

JAB1 is offline Member
    Great thanks guys. I knew his info was bogus but wanted a little reinforcement from the pros!!

Thread Information