Well tomorrow will be the end of my first cycle of Sust 250 (first cycle of anything) and I can say so far it has been pretty good. I am up 25 lbs and my bf is still at 16% strength is way up flat bench at 3 reps of 275 on monday and just 10 weeks ago it took all I had to get 5 of 225 out. I will post pics of before and after and still have some mid section fat and I did not excpect to loss all that but I think some of it has been lost.

PCT will start 18 days after tomorrow and HCG will carry on until one week before start of PCT and AI will go until day of PCT starting. Calories will increase some and workouts will be short and rest should be good.

After PCT I am going to run a couple of cycles of clean and then hope to be at a good spot with lower bf and try to maintain it until the first of the year. I think I might run another test cycel then and maybe up it to 750ml/wk.

I wish I could have made a better log but man time just blows by and it slipped away from me. My diet has been really good just the weekends mess me up. Not eating bad just not eating enough because we my leave the house at 9am go do our thing and next thing you know its 2pm and I have not eaten and I don't want to blow the diet and stuff my face becasue this shti makes me hungry when its time to eat so I have small meal mostly protein and thats it. Next week I am going to figure out something different not just for next cycle but from now on. Work is easy I eat the same thing everyday except for lunch and dinners are always good and healthy.

I am guessing that 25lbs is not bad of a gain I hope with a good solid PCt I willl keep a good bit I could add more weight PCT with more cals but I will watch and adjust if needed.

Sorry for the ramble just thought I would give an up date. Also I can tell other people notice because i have been asked what I have been doing to buff up. Made me fell pretty good to hear buff up instead of getting fatter LOL. I can notice more in my chest and back areas. I told them I ate more and trained harder.