Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Razor is offline Banned
    If I Lived in Aussie I would be doing those hops to Thailand for the illustrious "steroid holidays" every year!

Leisure Suite Larry is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    On the up-side, we don't get people going on a rampage killing a bunch of people like in the US
    Yeah true, and we also don't have crack-heads roaming the streets..............instead we have meth heads everywhere lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    hahah yeh we got 6 states and 2 territories..all of which have ****ed up customs
    I thought Tasmania was another country?

TeeZAH is offline New Member
    I live in Australia and just get it from a friend.

Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Suite Larry View Post
    Yeah true, and we also don't have crack-heads roaming the streets..............instead we have meth heads everywhere lmao!!
    Aint that the truth!
    I work in the security industry and I regularly have run-ins with them. Especially my gig in Melbourne CBD. Meth heads and Irish backpackers...
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 09-02-2012 at 02:03 AM.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    dude theres a million dealers in brisbane and you can get stuff through customs, but its hit and miss and the only thing id risk buying online is the pct stuff from the site sponsor.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    got my liquidex, torem, and tamox in yesterday. customs opened it and left a note saying that theres nothing illegal in there. so all good..... i wonder if they would let liquid clen through.....

giovannidarussian is offline New Member
    Hey people I'm in Melbourne northern suburb was wondering anyone can hook me up with gear I'm just moved to Melbourne please please I'm desperate . I don't no much people hear thanks contact me on zero four one five two six five one nine eight I'm waiting for your replies

I got offered 2 AKs for $500 during the buy back. I'm kicking myself I didn't buy them. Although getting ammo for them would of been interesting
    Bullsh*t!!

Unless you know someone who moves it.
    Word up on that sh*t!!

DannyboyMJ is offline New Member
    Gear virgin here... So basically, because I'm an Aussie who doesn't have any contacts, seems like I'll have to spend a while in Thailand to do a cycle and some pct?

try getting contacts from your local gym 1st

and for a first cycle i would recommend you do it in oz, just incase something goes wrong, you wouldn't want to go to a hospital in thailand

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    there are literally millions of privately owned guns in the US. it's not a gun issue but rather one of mental health.
    yeah right lol!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    The us has more guns then any other county. And is on the top for gun violence. If you don't think there is any correlation your crazy.

Mrcivil is offline Associate Member
    Just got your comment leisure Larry about drop the wife and kids lol it's crossed my mind a few times haha. And what's the go with hgh in this country prices are through the roof and then I read all this stuff which says that the bulk of stuff coming out of china is fake so I'm left looking at where the hell can I find real growth without having to mortgage a house to run it. I have heard of chemists making the stuff but I'm a bit unsure about that any of you Aussie regulars on here run it

cel89 is offline Junior Member
    where do you do security in melbourne at bro

DannyboyMJ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    try getting contacts from your local gym 1st
    I don;t understand how you can do that either, though. As I've read on these forums if you approach someone you don't actually know they'll think your a narc (or could be) :/

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    If you don't look like a Narc and don't act like a narc then you probably aren't a narc!

Sadly, the US won't change because politicians are too scared to tackle the problem because of the NRA'a political power
    Yeah and i'd say more than likely they are being paid off.

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    lol ok well now that you've called me stupid i'm going to derail this thread. i just can't have any respect for idiots that believe that the government regulating everything under the sun is in the individuals best interest. especially considering that this thread was started to bitch about your own government restricting imports.

just a reminder, the founding fathers of the US are widely considered amongst the most intelligent individuals and statesmen in modern history. who are the founders of australia?
    Dude how on earth does legalising guns help society? It doesn't do one bit of good, and especally in the US where every second person is a crack head, coke head, smack junkie or meth head.

Who gives a flying **** about your founding fathers lol! You sir need to stop smoking crack

Quote Originally Posted by Leisure Suite Larry View Post
    Bullsh*t!!
    That's 1996 dollars. Australia was so cheap until the GST. You could of bought a nice hunting rifle with silencer and scope for around $300 brand new back then. Not like now. I pay $300 for day on the range with a glock or something similar now. That's only 100 rounds of ammo...
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 09-02-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cel89 View Post
    where do you do security in melbourne at bro
    Crown and a major government building mainly
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 09-02-2012 at 11:40 PM.

It took me years to find someone who was able to get it. Not long after I met a person who sells it, I met another person who moves a bit of it. So it really has a lot to do with where you train and who you know. The gym I go to now, I reckon more than 50% of all the people who go there either use it or have used it. What I find staggering is how few people actually do pct here...

Anyone got any experience with hgh in aus I'm really unsure about anything that comes from china a lot of people say it just replicates sides no real hgh in it is local made stuff any good

I used to warehouse HGH in Sydney. It was $1k a click and only available to IVF clinics. I'm doubting that you could get locally made stuff easily. And any locally made stuff would likely cost an arm and a leg. I could be wrong though...

Yeah been looking down the barrel of some steep prices as with anything in Australia haha. But I really don't wanna risk getting ripped by going for online shit out of china that's fake not sure where else to look really

brettm is offline New Member
    mate im from SA Aussie , Ive tried a few online ,so called dealers,they all say the same we can get to Aussie,Ive been an idiot and lost lots of money trying it. they screw you over.even had a disagreement with one of them. trying to find a local source has been impossible for me. im lookin for help as well. good luck

just start talking to guys at the gym, and soon enough someone will try to sell you something. dont just go up to the biggest guy there and say "sup, got roids" lol

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    just start talking to guys at the gym, and soon enough someone will try to sell you something. dont just go up to the biggest guy there and say "sup, got roids" lol
    Lol I really wouldn't recommend that. The only sources I've got are a) expensive b) dodgey. I smoke a bit of greenery every now and then and I asked my dealer the other week and he said he could get it. I'd try someone like that...

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrcivil View Post
    Just got your comment leisure Larry about drop the wife and kids lol it's crossed my mind a few times haha. And what's the go with hgh in this country prices are through the roof and then I read all this stuff which says that the bulk of stuff coming out of china is fake so I'm left looking at where the hell can I find real growth without having to mortgage a house to run it. I have heard of chemists making the stuff but I'm a bit unsure about that any of you Aussie regulars on here run it
    The ONLY REAL hgh you will find in Oz is prescription, so you need a script or if your really lucky find someone that has nicked some (but thats unlikely) And at prescription prices I very much doubt you would be able to afford it and if you could afford it you probably wouldnt waste your money as a decent dose ON PRESCRIPTION will cost you over $100 a day.

If anyone disagrees im more than happy to prove it

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    The ONLY REAL hgh you will find in Oz is prescription, so you need a script or if your really lucky find someone that has nicked some (but thats unlikely) And at prescription prices I very much doubt you would be able to afford it and if you could afford it you probably wouldnt waste your money as a decent dose ON PRESCRIPTION will cost you over $100 a day.

I thought you Aussies had free healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183

What about made here by biochemist just curios I know of people who get there gear that way here I know the cost are high as for affordability I'm not stressing put it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I thought you Aussies had free healthcare.
    Unfortunately free health care doesn't extend to free steroids . And since we are isolated from the rest of the world and only have 22 million people, most things are expensive. The only cheap things here seem to be wine and sugar...

Crown and a major government building mainly
    ahh good old crown have got myself kicked out of that place a few times lol

ahh good old crown have got myself kicked out of that place a few times lol
    Lol maybe it was me.
    The guards there can be real wankers at times.
    I don't do as much there now because I refuse to act like a fvckwit like the other guards. The upside of working there is the free meals staff get at their own buffet restaurant...

omz2199 is offline New Member
    In Sydney there's sources everywhere , i literally know 10 diffrent people i could get off prices do range but usually all around the same.. not only is pct expensive but oral such as Dbol which are at ridicolous prices .. Dbol for 4 weeks will cost you more than half your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by omz2199
    In Sydney there's sources everywhere , i literally know 10 diffrent people i could get off prices do range but usually all around the same.. not only is pct expensive but oral such as Dbol which are at ridicolous prices .. Dbol for 4 weeks will cost you more than half your cycle.
    I know a lot of sources too in melbourne but all of the gear is underdosed. You got that ptoblem in sydney

Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    he never called u stupid... he said its a statement he often hears... no ur just being another stupid american an over-reacting over nothing.. mental issues u say??? haha maybe u should never hold a gun then
    lol @ that shit

You get paid to not have a job in australia, but if you get a job you get taxed lol
    yeah **** our tax is so high here, no wonder half the country is on centrelink, does that makes sense?

wink888 is offline New Member
    I have to agree I think the only way to get cetain AAS in Australia is to go to the GYM.

I tried some online people but after 1 go it got seized I have another coming as I ordered from 2 sources but now I am black listed I bet I will have either the Cops at my door on the second one.

I am now basically starting back up at the GYM so time to get chatty and hopefully befriend someone and pay Perth prices.

I did ask from some sites and they recommend changing names for more resending of stuff (Clen is all I want for personal use really you think I am a horien dealler LOL) and they say change your anme on teh order. I am not sure how does that work if it goes to Aust Post and no one picks it up and i do not have id to claim it at the post office. (I did ask them just to send it unregistered hmm is that possible)

Damm Australia glad we have freedom HAHA

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wink, are you searching and bumping old threads specifically on australian customs?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information