Thread: Test E Flu?

dbw1968 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Test E Flu?

I am on a Test E 500 wk only cycle with a couple of buddies. We are 4 wks in and on the same day my buddies both got sore throats and feeling like crap. I feel great thank God. One of my buddies took off work to go to the DR and they ended up giving him a steroid shot. I kinda had to laugh at the irony on this one. Will this Steroid shot affect his testosterone level. I know it is completely different steroid, I was just wondering if it will affect anything. We will start Stane in a few days so hopefully that will help the Estrogen levels causing the Test flu if this is in fact what the have. Thanks guys.

Blog Entries
    I guess you have to be in a Click on this forum for people to talk to you. Ive had a few people like Cape Buffalo, TimesRoman and Gixxer actually try to help, but the other 4000 people on here dont. I guess Ill find another forum. I am new at this and posted several threads only to be ignored. Wow At least Im not crying. My estrogen level must be ok. lol

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    No it will have no effect. I've been given plenty of steroids while on steroids. My understanding is that they work differently. Luck you no test flu. It sucks.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    The steroids the doctor administered are likely the type called Corticosteroids, or Glucocorticoids. (prednisone)

Glucocorticoids act to inhibit-feedback of both the hypothalamus, decreasing corticotropin-releasing hormone, and corticotrophs in the anterior pituitary gland, decreasing the amount of adrenocorticotropic hormone.

These essentially suppress the inflammatory reaction in the presence of an illness or infection.

Conversely, AAS such as Test, are sex hormones, which act upon the musculoskeletal system and promote muscle gorwth and masculine features.

The steroid shot the doc gave wont affect your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by castiron View Post
    The steroids the doctor administered are likely the type called Corticosteroids, or Glucocorticoids. (prednisone)

Glucocorticoids act to inhibit-feedback of both the hypothalamus, decreasing corticotropin-releasing hormone, and corticotrophs in the anterior pituitary gland, decreasing the amount of adrenocorticotropic hormone.

These essentially suppress the inflammatory reaction in the presence of an illness or infection.

Conversely, AAS such as Test, are sex hormones, which act upon the musculoskeletal system and promote muscle gorwth and masculine features.

The steroid shot the doc gave wont affect your cycle.
    Vincent. Look at the big brain on Brad.

papa-g is offline Member
    ^^^^ looks like he out did you again. J/k.

He's come a long way from last week.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

Vincent. Look at the big brain on Brad.
    Pulp Fiction! Yaaaaaaa buddy!

"if self preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fvcking do it and do it quick.......if I'm curt with you, it's becuz time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get outta this. So pretty please. With sugar on top. Clean the fvcking car!"

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dbw1968 View Post
    I guess you have to be in a Click on this forum for people to talk to you. Ive had a few people like Cape Buffalo, TimesRoman and Gixxer actually try to help, but the other 4000 people on here dont. I guess Ill find another forum. I am new at this and posted several threads only to be ignored. Wow At least Im not crying. My estrogen level must be ok. lol
    Now where is your thank you reply? You got some good answers.

Why so quick to jump on people for not answering your post right away? How much did you pay to join the forum? How much do you think these guys are paid? Zip, they/we do it out of the goodness of our heart and we are not online 24/7 just waiting for YOU to ask us or anyone a question. If you want an immediate response you can try Web MD, I think they have a paid chat area.

Do you want people to respond who viewed your post but have no clue to just chime in with their .02 with no experience or knowledge in the area?

I'm thinking someone needs to get their E2 levels checked because they are a little bitchy. Any current sensitivity to the nipples? lol

OK you get my point? Do be so quick to be negative our the response you get might not be the one you are looking for. Next time just give it a friendly Bump...

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Now where is your thank you reply? You got some good answers.

Why so quick to jump on people for not answering your post right away? How much did you pay to join the forum? How much do you think these guys are paid? Zip, they/we do it out of the goodness of our heart and we are not online 24/7 just waiting for YOU to ask us or anyone a question. If you want an immediate response you can try Web MD, I think they have a paid chat area.

Do you want people to respond who viewed your post but have no clue to just chime in with their .02 with no experience or knowledge in the area?

I'm thinking someone needs to get their E2 levels checked because they are a little bitchy. Any current sensitivity to the nipples? lol

OK you get my point? Do be so quick to be negative our the response you get might not be the one you are looking for. Next time just give it a friendly Bump...

Stop reading my mind its scary

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Pulp Fiction! Yaaaaaaa buddy!

"if self preservation is an instinct you possess, you better fvcking do it and do it quick.......if I'm curt with you, it's becuz time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get outta this. So pretty please. With sugar on top. Clean the fvcking car!"
    Normally, both your asses would be dead as ****ing fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.

Blog Entries
    I have thanked everyone that has
    responded to my questions. I appreciate it. I was just a little frustrated that the questions some of these guys ask get hge quickest and most responces. Like What steroids work the best? That kinda stupid question gets 50 replies. That question can be answered by just reading this forum. The questions I try to ask s things I cannot find or I think someone else may need to know. I am not bitching. I appreciate this free site and love the knowledge tou guys have. Yall have helped me tremendously. I guess I got my feelings hurt that noone would answer me. lol. I dont know why I didnt just bump. I am new to this forum. lol. Really Thanks alot guys and God Bless.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey dbw. Welcome to the forum. Dude don't get frustrated with your questions getting answered. Sometimes it depends on the time of day or something. Lots of people log on after work. I made a post in one of the forums and it took a couple of days to get a reply. Hang in there and you'll get all your questions answered.

Blog Entries
    Thanks 600.

castiron is offline Associate Member
    welcome btw

Blog Entries
    appreciate it castiron

Thread Information