Jonnyg419 is offline Member

2.5 weeks into first cycle, and the anticipation is killing me!

I'm 27, 166lbs, abouth 12% BF, I am doin my first cycle ever of TEST ENTH 500mg/week. I have an AI I am taking .25mg EOD, I have 4 weeks of PCT ready and waiting to go, and I am gonna do a 12 week TEST cycle, I got myself primed for this cycle because I started it coming of a low cal spring diet with a high rep lifting scheme, now I am eating more and lifting heavier, and I already feel great in the gym, I just want to know from the experience of you guys, how long does it really take for the noticeable effects of the TEST take to kick in, and at what week can I expect to be "beast mode." I am really counting the days out of anticipation.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Things should be getting fun 3-4 weeks in.

Deeez is offline Junior Member
    Everyone is different but you should see results about four to six weeks in to your cycle.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    I'm 27, 166lbs, abouth 12% BF, I am doin my first cycle ever of TEST ENTH 500mg/week. I have an AI I am taking .25mg EOD, I have 4 weeks of PCT ready and waiting to go, and I am gonna do a 12 week TEST cycle, I got myself primed for this cycle because I started it coming of a low cal spring diet with a high rep lifting scheme, now I am eating more and lifting heavier, and I already feel great in the gym, I just want to know from the experience of you guys, how long does it really take for the noticeable effects of the TEST take to kick in, and at what week can I expect to be "beast mode." I am really counting the days out of anticipation.
    I dont know about "beast mode" with test e. Proper diet and training you will get solid gains, but its not going to be like taking tren (which is a good thing that your not taking it as its your first cycle.)

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I felt like a totally different person in week 5, like a damn beast!!

Damn I am soo inpatient, but I am def keeping my training and diet in check, I'm not expecting to be the Incredible Hulk , but I am def looking forward to the high test feeling in the gym that I have heard about.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    It's nuts!!! I actually feel like the Hulk when I am in there, can't put enough weight on the bars!!! Think I might look into TNE (Test No Ester) for my next cycle on chest days and leg days. I hear it's a great preworkout!!!

ADSONE is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro, you mind if i PM you...got some questions, again if you dont mind.

socalfun64 is offline Junior Member
    For me, the best part has been the incredible increase in libido!! WooHoo! My Wife and I are reliving my 20's.... Started getting crazy about week 4. I noticed muscle growth around the same time.

I have already noticed an increase in libido, Ive been with my girl for 3 years and she usually has to put in some effort to get me fully going, but starting a couple of days ago I am at full attention the second she touches my stomach haha. Adsone did you want to PM me? or somebody else, you didn't specify. You can PM me anytime bro.

BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member
    jonny can you pm me aswell? wont let me pm you because im new but i am thinking about starting the same cycle and had a few questions for ya. thanks.

Sorry I can't PM either one of you guys, I am pretty sure you have to post more before you can send and receive personal messages.

Yea that's the same issue with me...can't PM yet...any other way to contact you?

Pachydurm is offline New Member
    I am currently running my 1st cycle of Test E only. Sat will be the end of the 4th week, and I can say it's starting to get crazy. Week 2 I had put on a lot of water weight ( around 10 lbs ) starting to have HUGE pumps. Skin started getting oily about a week ago, and having a few arm pimples pop up. Woke up this morning with an upper back pump for no reason ( hope that's normal ) All in all I'm getting of to a great start. Are you feeling any changes yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ADSONE View Post
    Yea that's the same issue with me...can't PM yet...any other way to contact you?
    I am not sure, look around on your profile settings, or just keep posting and message me as soon as you can

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyg419 View Post
    i am not sure, look around on your profile settings, or just keep posting and message me as soon as you can
    lol..yea bro i been posted on everything i could... Can you pm after a certain number of posts?

jgnyc is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    Damn I am soo inpatient, but I am def keeping my training and diet in check, I'm not expecting to be the Incredible Hulk , but I am def looking forward to the high test feeling in the gym that I have heard about.
    I'm in between weeks 7 and 8 right now of 500mg test cyp (250mg twice weekly) and 100iu's of GH. I was VERY impatient as well but I just stayed the course, put quality into every single lift, focused on the cleanest possible diet and focused on my rest and I'd say by week 6 I really started feeling and seeing a big difference. Strength wise, it's amazing how much you increase. Right now I'm increasing weight without jepordizing form in any way at rates I never thought was possible.

Stay patient, hang in there and right when you think you're doing enough, sleeping enough or eating clean enough... know that you can improve on it!

Good luck and focus on putting quality into everything you do. Do work son!

Thread Information