Thread: Hcg vs clomid

Mpd22 is offline New Member

Hcg vs clomid

Can you use clomid to produce males
    natural test into testis as you would with hcg ?

curioususer is offline Junior Member
    I believe HCG is more effective than Clomid. HCG is highly recommended by most TRT doctors like Dr Crisler.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    HCG is an Lh analog, basically means its a fake LH which means your pituatry will stop producing its own natural LH while you take it HCG.

clomid ( or nolvadex ) will prevent estrogen from binding with certain receptors- this sends a signal to the pituatry that there is a "lack" of estrogen in your body and the pituatry sends more LH to your testes to produce more testosterone .

basically one shuts your pituatry down, the other ramps your pituatry up.

i would use nolva to ramp up rather than hcg , for those reasons. if your balls are fully functional this is the way id go- hcg will give you better results from what i read- but nolva is safer and not as effective- you weigh it up and come to your own choice.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Simon answered everything properly.

I just need to correct him 1 thing:

1. Nolva is not less effective than hCG . It is just as effective, if not more. It has been shown in studies to increase testosterone production by 150% in males. It does this by signalling the pituitary to produce more gonadotropins, which in turn signal the testes to produce testosterone . In comparison with hCG, however, it takes longer to work and garner its full effect.

HCG could be considered an initial boost, or a quick boost to the leydig cells of your testes, but not a long term solution. And definitely not a solitary solution. Nolvadex is your answer to that. If one is going to use hCG, its exact use would be in the week or 2 immediately following an anabolic steroid cycle to get the testicles producing testosterone immediately, while taking nolvadex at that time as well. Then the hCG would be halted, and the nolvadex continued for another 2-3 weeks following it to ensure proper endogenous gonadotropin production. If you were to use ONLY hCG as your PCT, you would be in big trouble trying to get your body back to normal.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i stand corrected

Mpd22 is offline New Member
    That. Answers my questions thanks everyone

BobTheBodyBuilder is offline Associate Member
    had a similar question thanks

Thread Information