jeff52069 is offline New Member

Dbol at end of test cycle

im finishing up my 12 wk test cycle and want to rum dbol for 4wks after tes cycle.Myquestion is do I start dbol day aftyer last shot ,during last 2 shots or 2 or 3 weeks after last shot of test.

DanB is offline Banned
    you need to start pct in 3-18days depending on what ester you ran, its a bad idea to put off pct to run an oral, if you didnt get sufficient gains by this stage then an oral wont help you

you can run an oral up to day before pct, but IMO your wasting your time at this stage, especially using dbol , anything you gain will be water and just fall straight back off

do you have a pct?

stpete is offline Banned
    Why? Are you wanting to use d-bol to bridge?

Dbol should be run at the start of the cycle with Test. Dbol retains a ton of water but made me stronger. Not a good idea to run Dbol alone after the Test cycle.

I just hit my best bench and I want to use dbol just for strength gain not size.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Although it's not the ideal time to run it, I would start the dbol now and just make sure it lines up with your PCT. I can't see how it wouldn't add to your gains...

Thats what im doing now angel.It will end exactly 3wks of my last shotthen ill start pct. My bench is up to 410 for my max.I want to try to get 425 or more by end of cycle.Thank for everyones advice.

Thread Information