Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Boxtrot is offline Associate Member

Cant decide if im gonna regret prop cause of pinning frequency

Did anyone regret going with prop from having to pin EOD and it being more painful than Test E? this decision is tearing me apart! lol

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    Not me. If.its your first prob ya. Easier to get the hang of pinning. Short esters are nice because if your experimenting bad sides the short ester will be out quicker so for a first run with a certain compound us better. Just my opinion.

btern is offline Associate Member
    no. didnt regret, after a while you will get use to the pinning,personally i looked foward to it, the day after some of the shots the injection spot did hurt a bit, but nothing i couldnt train through!! as the weeks go on it gets easier and easier, just hang in there..... happy pinnin... btern!!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I never hold regret with anything in life but fuk, my first Prop blast @ 50mg ED had me as a crippled handicap for the better part of 9 weeks. I even called in 2 days because I couldn't make it out of the door and down the stairs. The preservatives in that batch were no good. Since then, I've always substituted Test Prop for Test Acetate and that always did the trick. Remember though, there are several ways to prevent painful gear and remedy pain once it sets in.

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    Did anyone regret going with prop from having to pin EOD and it being more painful than Test E? this decision is tearing me apart! lol
    Test E is less painful, and from what I've read and from other friends and family members, they say the shorter the ester i.e acetate or prop. The harsher the sides.
    Comparing my tren e + test e cycle to my friends tren a + test a cycle he made slightly better gains, less water retention... but he went insane couldn't tolerate sides. He's getting hives and all and had some hair come off.

I haven't only a little bit of acne here and there but nothing too noticable. Increase in facial hair by a lot (test maybe?) no hairloss and no insomnia. Managed to sleep in time but still had the wild dreams and crazy sweating.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Love me some prop. Used it for my first cycle and have used it ever since.. The pain can be a bit much for a couple weeks your first run but after I no longer got the PIP I kinda missed it.

I don't mind pinning and doing it ED keeps it fresh it my mind.

Flacco is offline Member
    I only use prop now. Hell, I'd pin it twice a day if it was necessary. First cycle, I wouldn't recommend prop to anyone unless you can get some that doesn't hurt. If it does, you just gotta work through the pain. Use the pump at the gym and the speed at which you witness your own muscle growth to motivate you to work through the pain.

Thread Information