A couple months ago I did a cycle of dianabol , with absolutly no knowledhe of steroid use and consequences. A friend of a friend introduced me and told me that all I had to do to get big was take a couple pills lift hard and eat a lot. Well I listened.. Dumb I know. I didn't realize that compounds so powerful obviously have unnatural side effects on your body. After about 2 1/2 - 3 months after the cycle I started noticing my nipples were incredibly sensitive, impairing me when something touched them. With no PCT I was of course experiencing post cycle estrogen increase. I got on the internet ASAP and realized my mistake.. I ordered letro right away, but by the time I got it I had a marble sized lump (circular) under my right tit and a slightly bigger then pea sized on the left. I ran Letro at 2.5 ED for about a month and a half. The soreness was gone, but the lumps barely diminished. After that I ran Nolva 20mg ED for two weeks. It seemed the nolva made it worse, my tits hurt again and it seemed like the lumps went to prior size. I also should mention at this time I noticed that I could squeeze a white clearish substance out my right nip.

As you can guess, with running Dianabol that long I of course had liver issuses.. I have been on hormone therapy since February via amino acids etc. I also have been on heavy metal chelations, because I attained chemical hepatitis in the liver. During these few months my left nipple grew to a hardened and grew much larger, to almost spread out as a silver doller, with the weird mashed shape gyno has.
About 2 months ago the amount of liquid I could squeeze out of my nipples changed from a drop to a very minimal virtually nonexistant amount. My right nipple, which was originally wide as a quarter and 1/4 hardened started to soften and lessen. Now it is slightly less, like less then a quarter but the materiel is very squishy and mobile, with a small half pea sized

On the right side, seems to get softer ever often. The squishy material is very flabby however and drags down my saggy skin on my chest. It looks bad, pretty noticeable. My left nipple has been reducing as well. It's like a flattened out oval quarter, seems to be getting softer too.

My question is if there's anything I can do to reduce/ demolish this shit. It's taking a huge blow to y confidence and kinda ****ing up my motivation. As you see my case is conplicated, as there are many possible factors and variables. Any help/ knowledge would be incredible appreciated. Thank you