hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

stupid idea or a good one ?

finished a 10 wek cycle of sust,deca & var 6 weeks ago 4 weeks into a 5 week pct only doing clomid at 50mg a day now im off to magaluff tomorow for a week on an 18-30 holiday so there will be alot of drinking/shit diet involved, i will be continueing my clomid tabs whilst away but was wondering if i was to take 50mg oxy tabs a day so 7 in all to keep me anabolic would this be a bad idea ??

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member
    stupid idea. I stopped drinking, all it does is increase estrogen, and its empty calories. + your liver is still recovering!
    Just pop pills. I do that now when ever I go out clubbing our events, XTC is better than alcohol in many ways , just make sure you drink a lot of water and make sure its not bunk or bad XTC!

Not worth it, and don't take the tabs if you have to go through customs. Not a good idea at all, got caught before not fun... fined 1500.....

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think you no the answer already it's a stupid idea, and your pct is also sub-par

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakyhats
    stupid idea. I stopped drinking, all it does is increase estrogen, and its empty calories. + your liver is still recovering!
    Just pop pills. I do that now when ever I go out clubbing our events, XTC is better than alcohol in many ways , just make sure you drink a lot of water and make sure its not bunk or bad XTC!

Not worth it, and don't take the tabs if you have to go through customs. Not a good idea at all, got caught before not fun... fined 1500.....
    Not the place to be advising the use of recreational drugs, what a terrible idea, I would be editing your post mate

Thread Information