ttufan111 is offline Junior Member

Does this look legit to you?

Pinned 3 times and not feeling what I did on ethenate. This is cypionate .

Please edit out lab names before posting pictures...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Does this look legit to you?-777photo.jpg  
    Last edited by ttufan111; 07-10-2012 at 09:57 AM.

haterade is offline Associate Member
    i have no idea,, but you should feel if its real week 4-6...

Flacco is offline Member
    Personally, I think I can tell if any type of Test is real within the first 2-3 workouts. Might be in my head. Are you sure the Test Enanthate you got last was really Test E and not Prop or Sust? Most people will say they don't feel cyp kick in for a few weeks. Give it a couple more weeks. Keep working out/eating right.

Will do. What's are some of the ones that kick in faster?

Flacco is offline Member
    Suspention, Prop, Sustanon are the main ones

Also, which ones usually require only pinning once a week?

And if it takes 4-6weeks to kick in does the 8-10 week cycle still apply?

Flacco is offline Member
    Well, it depends on what you're using it for. I'm pretty sure if you read the instructions on most pharma grade Test E or Cyp or Sust, It says for TRT purposes, dosing only once a month is necessary. For, BB purposes, Injections 2 times a week are necessary to maintain stable blood levels. You should really know all this if this isn't even your first cycle. What are you doing? LOL You should read about things before you inject them directly into your body.

This is my first time with cypionate , I saw results very quickly on Ethanate thats where some of my confusion is coming I guess. I've been pinning twice a week and tomorrow will be my 4th time to pin. Back to my question, with long esters does the 8-10 week cycle still apply?

Flacco is offline Member
    Longer esters are recommended for at least 10 weeks, more like 12 for a good cycle. There must be some major difference that you are forgetting if you saw quick gains with the Test E. What was your Test E dose? Did you start the Test E right from day one of being back in the gym? If so, gains you noticed were probably just due to diet and begining to work out again. I've found you can see tremendous growth in the first few weeks you're back in the gym with good diet/training. I have friends that on low doses of long esters, cycle from day 1 back in the gym, and they believe their growth in the first few weeks was due to the AAS rather than them just upping their calories and working out again. Had you been working out for a while before you started this cyp cycle. You may have plateued and now need to wait a few weeks to really see the Test do what it does. You haven't given enough info to really give you any good feedback. Start with your Stats... age, height, weight, cycle history and list any major differences between this cycle and your Test E cycle.

I appreciate the help. I noticed a jump in my libido very quickly and some gains after taking ethanate even though I had been working out for several months. I guess I'm a little concerned because I used a new source that I've heard good things about from my buddies but have never used myself.

Thread Information