labado21 is offline Junior Member

Should i Drop the Test Booster from my PCT?

alright so i have puffy bloated nipples (had them for a little over a week) they dont seem to be getting worse, but im thinking the test booster is creating excess estrogen, am i right or wrong? It has WBM, tribulus, ZMA, DAA (3750mg) and iccarin

Also is what i have going on the beginnings of gyno? theres no tenderness/itchiness/lump they're just bloated and jiggly. Or is it just estrogen fat deposits that can go away?

papa-g is offline Member
    If u consider them unwanted fat deposits then yea you are headed down a slippery slope. What ALL are you taking. And some stats please?

labado21 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa-g View Post
    If u consider them unwanted fat deposits then yea you are headed down a slippery slope. What ALL are you taking. And some stats please?
    I'm taking the test booster, nolva 20mg daily and 6 bromo

6"4 235lbs 16% body fat 19 years old (yes im young, 1st cycle and last one, i was an idiot) took epistane 30/30/30/30 and tren 90/90/90/90
    Last edited by labado21; 07-14-2012 at 12:48 AM.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by labado21

I'm taking the test booster, nolva 20mg daily and 6 bromo

6"4 235lbs 16% body fat 19 years old (yes im young, 1st cycle and last one, i was an idiot) took epistane 30/30/30/30 and tren 90/90/90/90
    Please start a thread of your own other wise people will not respond since the title of this one doesn't match up with ur needs. Start one and I'll check it out and tell you what can.

Ps. You've mentioned several compounds. Be sure to includ time and dose.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A OTC Test Booster is not going to cause you to have gyno. It's probably just your BF% that's making you look puffier. If your diet is crappy you could be taking in a bunch of sodium and causing some bloat.

I personally don't think Nolva isn't necessarily with OTC products unless you get into certain PH's.

Edit - Just noticed your running it during your PCT. Which is fine. Sorry was kind of confused.
    Last edited by JohnnnyBlazzze; 07-14-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    That tren you were running was that PH tren and not the real mccoy?

I'm going to agree with what Johnnyblaze said. Did you get the Nolva from a source that you trust? Or are you sketchy on it? And it's not that novedex XT shit is it?
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 07-14-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Thread Information