maxh303030 is offline New Member

HCG yes or no?

500 mg a week test cyp, split monday morning/thursday nights weeks 1-12
    40 mg a day dbol weeks 1-5
    arimadex .25 EOD 1-12

PCT
    nolvadex weeks 14-19 20mg/day
    aromasin weeks 14-17 25 mg/day

Pretty mild cycle, it seems pretty split around here whether HCG would be needed on a cycle like this. If I were going to I'd to it 250 iu the day before each injection (Wednesdays and Sundays) from weeks 3-12. doubt i'd see any est- effects even if i didn't run the arimadex.

So who thinks it is necessary to run HCG and who doesn't? If so/not, how come? Ready Set... Go!HCG

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxh303030
    arimadex .25 EOD 1-12

PCT

Pretty mild cycle, it seems pretty split around here whether HCG would be needed on a cycle like this. If I were going to I'd to it 250 iu the day before each injection (Wednesdays and Sundays) from weeks 3-12. doubt i'd see any est- effects even if i didn't run the arimadex.

So who thinks it is necessary to run HCG and who doesn't? If so/not, how come? Ready Set... Go!HCG
    Well here's the thing. HCG is a peptide hormone. It's going to stimulate your testicles so they don't shrink up while you're on a cycle. Some people don't mind having their nuts shrink during a cycle but more importantly it's going to help speed up your recovery of your natty test when you get off a cycle which is ultra important for keeping gains and overall well-being after your cycle.

Do you need it? Really just depends on how your body reacts to the cycle. Some people don't some people do.

As far as I know supplementing with hCG during this cycle when done correctly has no negative repercussions. So from that standpoint it's kind of a no-brainer.

If anyone here knows more information about hCG in terms of if it does have any downside during this cycle, I'd love to hear.

Thank you for the quick reply. Yeah, i'm just not used to the subcutaneous shots (never done them) don't know how they'll feel, but i guess it's the same way for IM shots which I got over real quick. But hey, if it makes things smoother going, why not. Never had any real problems with prior cycles, but obviously I'd like to keep more gains post cycle as well as do it the healthiest way. Unless there are any nay sayers out there, I'm gonna go ahead and get it. I can't really think of any repercussions either, but obviously I wouldn't want to just add more variables unless it was necessary.

garryjohn89 is offline Junior Member
    Im running a cycle at the moment
    500mg test E a week 10 weeks
    Dbol week 1-4
    Im at the 7th week now and my nuts are literally half the size lol
    I've never had problems growing them back though with proper pct its a matter of 3 or so weeks till everything's back in order
    I found that animal pak and stack helped for some weird reason aswell
    But yeah never used hcg ...

"lift eat sleep & repeat..."

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i vote for hcg . it helps with maintaining testicular volume and probably increase speed of recovery during pct. why not...

i would start hcg from day1 and run till 3days before pct.

your pct doesn't look standard. is there any reason you choose this protocol? most people agree that nolva and clomid for 4 wks is better than nolva and AI

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxh303030 View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply. Yeah, i'm just not used to the subcutaneous shots (never done them) don't know how they'll feel, but i guess it's the same way for IM shots which I got over real quick. But hey, if it makes things smoother going, why not. Never had any real problems with prior cycles, but obviously I'd like to keep more gains post cycle as well as do it the healthiest way. Unless there are any nay sayers out there, I'm gonna go ahead and get it. I can't really think of any repercussions either, but obviously I wouldn't want to just add more variables unless it was necessary.
    Remeber to only buy HCG vials in amounts that you can used 100% in 1 month. When you reconstitute it, it needs be used in 30 days. It doesnt "go bad" but it starts to loose its potency after 30 days. So fo instnace, if you need 7500iu total for your cycle and your using 2,000iu a month, buy 4 2000iu bottles of hcg. Make sense?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Remeber to only buy HCG vials in amounts that you can used 100% in 1 month. When you reconstitute it, it needs be used in 30 days. It doesnt "go bad" but it starts to loose its potency after 30 days. So fo instnace, if you need 7500iu total for your cycle and your using 2,000iu a month, buy 4 2000iu bottles of hcg. Make sense?
    Try 2 months (I'll go with the less conservative manufacturer recommendations). And buying 4 vials of HCG is a waste. Just get 5000 IUs and pin it over the last month or two of the cycle.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Try 2 months (I'll go with the less conservative manufacturer recommendations). And buying 4 vials of HCG is a waste. Just get 5000 IUs and pin it over the last month or two of the cycle.
    Its not a waste if you use it, right?

Plus if for any reason your drop it an break the bottle, contaminate it, etc...your not losing your whole supply or 50% of your supply.

Im not scientist, but its reccomended to use it within 4-6 weeks after reconstitution. I go with the shorter to be safe.

AD

Plus if for any reason your drop it an break the bottle, contaminate it, etc...your not losing your whole supply or 50% of your supply.

Im not scientist, but its reccomended to use it within 4-6 weeks after reconstitution. I go with the shorter to be safe.
    is it easy to find 2000iu ampules? my source only has 5000s

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    is it easy to find 2000iu ampules? my source only has 5000s
    I think it's easy haha. This isnt something that really needs to be debated, 2000iu bottles or 5,000iu bottles...probably ok with both if Bonaparte is right, so don't stress over it.

AD
    I think it's easy haha. This isnt something that really needs to be debated, 2000iu bottles or 5,000iu bottles...probably ok with both if Bonaparte is right, so don't stress over it.
    he's always right...lol

Judah is offline Member
    he's always right...lol
    There you go =)

i vote for hcg . it helps with maintaining testicular volume and probably increase speed of recovery during pct. why not...

i would start hcg from day1 and run till 3days before pct.

your pct doesn't look standard. is there any reason you choose this protocol? most people agree that nolva and clomid for 4 wks is better than nolva and AI
    Honestly it's because I already have them in supply. My friend had some extra bottles of both. I've done the standard nolva/clomid a few times, no problems, But I've also done nolva and aromasin without any problems (really just go with which ever i can get right in front of me, but i've always had nolvadex in the PCT) my buddy just finished his nolvadex and aromasin and he didn't seem to have any problems at all either (that's where I received mine!) I mean I guess I could either just do the tamoxifen /exemestane, or i can buy clomid and do the nolva and clomid. Why do you like nolvadex and clomid so much more? I didn't really seem to feel any difference whatsoever honestly. But I'd like to hear your reasoning.

I'm trying to go through Swifto's PCT Q&A to see if he directly solved this problem or not, if i remember he did note the pros to using two SERMs but still searching to see why that is better then a SERM and an irreversible steroidal inhibitor like exemestane. I'll keep searching!!!!!

He seems pretty adamant about using two serms, though he likes torem. I don't have the arimidex yet, i might just use the aromasin on cycle instead of the arimidex, then do nolva and torem, havent tried torem. sounds like i can give it a go. why not.

[Originally Posted by deball85
    if I remembered correctly from previous threads, you advise against using aromasin in PCT if you used arimedex on cycle correct? A-dex was used on cycle. So in that case, what proper modifcations would be made? Very interested in this protocool, will probably use it for PCT when Im done.
    Yes, because a metabolite of Aromasin (Exemestane) may be inhibitory. But we need to control estrogen levels through aromotase conversion if endo. T beging to climb (it should). Thats more important IMHO. ]

Even if Aromaisn does cause some inhibition, the SERMs are used after to restore the full HPT-axis.

I'd against AI's being used for PCT if HCG ISNT used, or all the way through PCT. There is no need to lower estrogen more if its already low.

Although I am not against using AI's off cycle to try to raise total T by changing the androgen:estrogen ratio.
    Last edited by maxh303030; 07-20-2012 at 06:23 AM. Reason: FOUND IT

he's always right...lol
    Except when it comes to things like basic cardiac physiology...lol (sigh)

Krohn744 is offline New Member
    HCG is huge imo. Worse thing about cycling is maintaining and recovering between cycles. HCG for the last 4-6 weeks in theory will cut the recovery time in half and help with sperm production

I meant a waste of money, since 2,000 IU vials aren't much cheaper than 5,000s.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxh303030 View Post
    arimadex .25 EOD 1-12

PCT

I like HCG during a cycle 500 iu every days.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

I meant a waste of money, since 2,000 IU vials aren't much cheaper than 5,000s.
    Roger that.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****

I like HCG during a cycle 500 iu every days.
    500iu ED during your cycle???

Thread Information