juice work is offline Banned

Is BD still making products?

My buddy is getting ready to get involved with TEA DRINKING COUNTRY AND MYTHICAL FIRE BREATHING LIZARD gear but as i read online it says that all the gear labeled as bd is fake or knockoff, has anybody else heard this?
    Last edited by juice work; 07-24-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: request

cjr579 is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently on BD test/tren . The bottles might be counterfeit but the oil is g2g. I was skeptical about taking it b/c of the same reason you stated but I was reassured it was good. 8 weeks in and it's good shit

Atomini is offline Banned
    Edit out lab names please. Forum rules.

Im glad to hear that my source is letting me get it super cheap and im planning on stocking up but dont want to buy garbage ya know. Im glad to hear your running it and seeing results. Ive heard its comming from an Iranian lab normally thought to be a Chinese lab. dont use the lab name as per the request of ATOMINI just put in *** for lab name i guess ill know what you mean. Im prolly going to get 50 10ml bottles but really wanted to hear more from more ppl

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    My friend that I work with is getting me test cyph for my next cycle in the spring, he says it is BD and he has gotten it before, the dude is huge and says it is legit, I definitely know hes not gonna screw me because it is the same stuff him and all his buddies use. I have heard that BD is no longer around but people that worked for it have spread out and still make legit products under its name.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    My friend that I work with is getting me test cyph for my next cycle in the spring, he says it is BD and he has gotten it before, the dude is huge and says it is legit, I definitely know hes not gonna screw me because it is the same stuff him and all his buddies use. I have heard that BD is no longer around but people that worked for it have spread out and still make legit products under its name.
    we cant reference their name just use *** instead;

there were 2 people who made it 1 is dead, the other in jail. That kind of puts a flaw in that comment you made about ppl spreading out and making it. last i read the domain name was never re registered or the company name or anything to do with it since its hard to do from the grave or jail. so another company just started to use the credentials and names of it. not the same gear not sure if equal quality being that ** was the #1 shit at one point!

Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post
    we cant reference their name just use *** instead;

there were 2 people who made it 1 is dead, the other in jail. That kind of puts a flaw in that comment you made about ppl spreading out and making it. last i read the domain name was never re registered or the company name or anything to do with it since its hard to do from the grave or jail. so another company just started to use the credentials and names of it. not the same gear not sure if equal quality being that ** was the #1 shit at one point!
    That was probably one of the biggest UG that ever existed, maybe 2 dudes ran it, but I think it took a little bit more manpower then 2 guys to manufacture and distribute an international product such as theirs.

And we can reference the initials of a lab when we are merely just talking about the fact that it existed, it is not like we are looking for sources or showing a product that we currently have.

That was probably one of the biggest UG that ever existed, maybe 2 dudes ran it, but I think it took a little bit more manpower then 2 guys to manufacture and distribute an international product such as theirs.
    i did a bit of homework and found some emails between a big purchaser and the original manufacturer trying to defend himself from jail but i care more about how the quality is not who makes it, i dont care if it was stirred with a dick if the shit is great

Well my friend is using the new stuff and his results have been great, but it is one of those things where one person could get a UGL cycle and it'll be great, and another guy can get what claims to be the same stuff and it turns out to be counterfeit, I feel like the most important thing is trusting your source.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There were several guys who grabbed hold of the British Dragon name after the original fell in 2008, as in too many to count. Since that time there have been three that have survived. Two appear to be typical UGL garbage while one seems to be decent from most reports. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible...at least that's been the gist of most reviews.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    How thorough does customs go through mail and what size package is big enough to have red flags.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    And we can reference the initials of a lab when we are merely just talking about the fact that it existed, it is not like we are looking for sources or showing a product that we currently have.
    uhhh not really.. BD is allowed..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    How thorough does customs go through mail and what size package is big enough to have red flags.
    its not going through customs for me my guy is here and mails to me from a few states around me, im not worried about that. as long as he doesnt pack the gear in with weed im pretty sure ill be fine haha

cjr579 is offline Junior Member
    Im glad to hear that my source is letting me get it super cheap and im planning on stocking up but dont want to buy garbage ya know. Im glad to hear your running it and seeing results. Ive heard its comming from an Iranian lab normally thought to be a Chinese lab. dont use the lab name as per the request of ATOMINI just put in *** for lab name i guess ill know what you mean. Im prolly going to get 50 10ml bottles but really wanted to hear more from more ppl
    The bottles I have are 25ml. I had asked if they had 10ml and source said no. Not saying they don't exists just saying my source said he can't get them. Anyway, the juice is clean. Def would use it again!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    There were several guys who grabbed hold of the British Dragon name after the original fell in 2008, as in too many to count. Since that time there have been three that have survived. Two appear to be typical UGL garbage while one seems to be decent from most reports. Nothing spectacular but nothing horrible...at least that's been the gist of most reviews.
    how can you tell what is what, my guy is telling me that this is the new stuff but to me that means nothing since i dont know what the old batch was or even what that means truthfully maybe there are new stickers on it or some shit but i dont want garbage you know what i mean

Quote Originally Posted by cjr579 View Post
    The bottles I have are 25ml. I had asked if they had 10ml and source said no. Not saying they don't exists just saying my source said he can't get them. Anyway, the juice is clean. Def would use it again!
    oh wow thats sick i would love to have those ill have to ask my guy if thats an option! im planning on getting a bunch of different stuff like 50 bottles of each atleast a bunch of other rats are goin in with me

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how can you tell what is what, my guy is telling me that this is the new stuff but to me that means nothing since i dont know what the old batch was or even what that means truthfully maybe there are new stickers on it or some shit but i dont want garbage you know what i mean
    I understand, that would make it hard and it's a shame the steroid market is such a nasty world...it only hurts itself in the long run. Your best bet is to simply stick with tried and true brands that you have 100% confidence in. Even if that means you pay a little more it's not like it will be butt loads more. Plus, you want to get your monies worth. Personally, I've never understood why people skimp when it comes to this stuff just to save a couple hundred bucks when you're talking about something you're putting into your body...not to mention wanting the best results you can get. So many guys fall short of their goals because of this and many don't realize it because they've never used gear that's all that great.

Now I say all that while openly admitting that I was guilty of doing the same thing when I first started out...no one likes paying more than they have to. But I learned pretty fast and besides, if you're saving a little money but not getting the best gear you can get you're really not accomplishing anything.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s-and-WARNINGS!!!

8. There is to be no nameing of UGL labs, this includes the initials of those labs. This is for the protection of both the labs and the board.
    And,

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...u-should-know]

8. There is to be no naming of UGL labs or sources, this includes the initials of those labs or showing pictures with lab names or web addresses. This is for the protection of both the labs and the board. There have also been many attempts to describe a lab without naming it, this also is not permissible. There will be no discussion of labs or sources tolerated.

The way they mean that is not the way we were talking about it. Read rule 9 in the second web link you posted to me. No offense but you are wrong. Read rule 9, you sent me the link and the rules that state that I can dude.

With all due respect of course ; )

And not to really beat a dead horse but there is now an entire sub category dedicated to the discussion of labs and UGL, so.....I am pretty sure we can talk about their existence..ok now I swear I am done.

The rules have changed in the last day anyways, so... discuss UGLs away as you please lol.

Thread Information