juice work is offline Banned

HCG Dosing question for long term 9 month cycle to wake up the boys

I am at month 4 of my 9 month cycle of sustanon 300 2x week equipoise 250 2x week and prop 200 2x week
    I want to run 5000 iu into a 10ml bottle and use it to wake up my nuts, how much should i use and for how long. i dont want to desensitize myself to it but i do want my balls to come back since they are like raisins right now

I intend to draw up my HCG and put it into a sterile 10ml bottle solution so that 1ml would = 500 iu, based on that how many iu's should i use to get my stuff back into production? ive never used HCG before or insulin needles i have heard that the measurements on the side of the needles are not the same as the big ones i use for pinning my gear. can anybody educate me on this please?

thanks in advance

no replies yet? wow 24hours and no body said anything after 108 views, interesting

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work
    I am at month 4 of my 9 month cycle of sustanon 300 2x week equipoise 250 2x week and prop 200 2x week
    I want to run 5000 iu into a 10ml bottle and use it to wake up my nuts, how much should i use and for how long. i dont want to desensitize myself to it but i do want my balls to come back since they are like raisins right now

I intend to draw up my HCG and put it into a sterile 10ml bottle solution so that 1ml would = 500 iu, based on that how many iu's should i use to get my stuff back into production? ive never used HCG before or insulin needles i have heard that the measurements on the side of the needles are not the same as the big ones i use for pinning my gear. can anybody educate me on this please?

thanks in advance
    Is this your first cycle?

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Why not do 2ml so that it's 2500iu/ml?? Then every .1ml is 250ius and that is a lot less to inject than .5ml for 250ius.

^^^Hope those calculations are right!!!!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work View Post

thanks in advance
    youre on a 9 month cycle?? am i reading this correctly??

poppz is offline Senior Member
    how long do you think you can go before you see gains slow down on that cycle?

stpete is offline Banned
    Here's my suggestion to you:

Stop cycle now and run HCG @ 250iu's every 3rd day to PCT.

PCT will be 18 days after last injection.

PCT looks like this:
    Clomid-100/50/50/50/25/25
    Nolva-40/40/40/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    Is this your first cycle?
    I did a cycle when i was younger and half assed it and dont count it, so i would consider this my first yes

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Why not do 2ml so that it's 2500iu/ml?? Then every .1ml is 250ius and that is a lot less to inject than .5ml for 250ius.

^^^Hope those calculations are right!!!!!
    I didnt think about it that way, when i got it it came with a 10ml vial of water with some alcohol in it, shit burns like crazy goin in, ill do that on my next one

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    youre on a 9 month cycle?? am i reading this correctly??
    you are reading that correctly, im thinking that if i increase dosage over time to keep receptors flooded then gains should stay constant if i change up with i take and if i increase dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Here's my suggestion to you:

Stop cycle now and run HCG @ 250iu's every 3rd day to PCT.

PCT will be 18 days after last injection.

PCT looks like this:
    Clomid-100/50/50/50/25/25
    Nolva-40/40/40/20/20/20
    Ive been thinking of stopping my cycle now, you think 18 days after last pin to start pct? i have a stupid amount of nolvadex but did not order clomid because of the potential eye damage it causes. i was planning on running hcg and nolva and taking a natty test booster like P6 from Cellucore

decaDump is offline Junior Member
    9 month cycle??? Am I on Candid Camera???

Thread Information