Thread: Gyno ?

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

Gyno ?

Ok so I have read about gyno, my ? Is does it always start with a lump behind the nipple. I don't have that but up nearer to left side 3/4 way up chest I'm going to say where lower chest meets upper chest closer towards the underarm but not under the arm I have a few lumps today and they kinda sore, thinking they could be lymp nodes or maybe possible tear that didn't show up at time. Just looking for thoughts, yes I will go dr Monday. I'm on 500 mg week test c and doing at-r stane at .10 to . 12.5 ed in my 5 th week of cycle. Repeat no bump or lump behind nipple, and no nipple soreness or anything this is a way away from nipple.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    That doesn't sound like gyno to me firsts signs are usually sore sensitive nipples then small pea lumps behind them I know this because I've been through it. Paranoia can kick in with gyno because people think they have it when they don't. Not too sure what your symptom are definitely get it checked out. Good luck

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Thks I was kinda thinking it wasn't , tslk to slot people it is most likely my lymph nodes

Thread Information