Hello guys and girls. I'm a new member here and am beginning to become very serious about recovering lost/atrophied muscle from spinal injury, stomach surgery, and getting into the prime shape of my life. This is my 2nd thread here on the forums. My first was my intro thread with my basics and some questions also. I posted the link but it wouldn't allow it, so basics: 32 yrs old, 2 kids, married, 172lbs, 10% body fat, spinal surgery w/ injury resulting in wasted left calf and shin muscles, huge weight gain, and a bunch of time away from the gym, stomach surgery in 2010 to comabt weight gain from back injury(lost 173 lbs, and tons of muscle mass). Was very depressed and had no real care for anything in life anymore and was diag'ed with Low T last month. My question is regarding Low T, AI's, and the effect of anabolics on people with LowT. I've read a few places that certain beans don't adversely affect estrogen levels such as Masteron . Being a man in his early 30's with low testosterone , you can see why this is important to me, lol. My other question is I believe I could talk my doc into upping my dose of test, I'm currently on 1 50mg tube of transdermal Testim/daily, I believe it to be very wise to seek an increase in dose and let the insurance pay for it? I am also feeling confident that she would bite on an AI as well. What is the best/most effective AI? Arimidex , Aromasin ? Thanks for looking and thanks for all comments and ideas.