Beastmodesnake is offline New Member

1st cycle- Test Cyp , EQ- keep or change?

Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some advise from you guys. I am 25 5'11 165-170lbs around 13% body fat. I have been working out for a solid 3 years and have been following a good healthy eating plan with 7 daily meals. This is my first cycle ever and want to do it right.

A friend and I started on a cycle this past Wednesday consisting of 375 mg test Cyp and 360 mg EQ. I have Nolva and clomid for PCT and planned on running the EQ for 12 weeks and test for 11 weeks .I now know I should have probably only took Test only for a first cycle as some recommended, but initially I wanted the EQ because our trainer told us it would help with tendonds/joints/ligaments. I injured a ligament a couple months ago so I just wanted to take it to help out. I received my 2nd pinch of the mentioned doses tonight.

Given my situation, Would you continue with the current dosage? Or would it be better to stop taking the EQ and save it for next cycle? Any negative effecs of just stopping the EQ altogether after starting? I appreciate all the advise guys, thanks in advanced. I am just here to learn from your experience and I am thankful for the tips!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    1) I would just run the Test at 400-500mg's.

2) You need a AI.

3) You also need HCG .

Beastmodesnake is offline New Member
    I forgot to mention I will be taking HCG 1 week before cycle ends and Stop taking it 2 weeks prior to ending the nolva. Also, I have arimidex on hand in case gyno symptoms develop.

Do you think there are negative effects to just stop taking EQ? Save it for next cycle maybe

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes stop the eq.
    also eq will not help your ligaments
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information