Thread: HCG after PCT

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member

Question HCG after PCT

Would it be a problem taking HCG after finishing PCT for 4 weeks?

PCT was ran Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Last edited by boywonder10101; 07-30-2012 at 07:09 PM.

411vm is offline Junior Member
    No. Why whats the problem?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    What's the objective? Bored?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yes it would be a problem.

If you were to start using HCG this late, you would end up going backwards. You'll end up suppressing your body's own endogenous production of gonadotropins, and you'll be back at square 1. Don't do it.

Why do you ask anyways?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini

If you were to start using HCG this late, you would end up going backwards. You'll end up suppressing your body's own endogenous production of gonadotropins, and you'll be back at square 1. Don't do it.

Why do you ask anyways?
    I plan on running HCG during my Test-e cycle and continue it 14 days after then stoping when I start PCT. Is this wrong? Sorry if this should be new thread.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    I plan on running HCG during my Test-e cycle and continue it 14 days after then stoping when I start PCT. Is this wrong? Sorry if this should be new thread.
    Nope, nothing wrong with that. What you don't want to do is go and use HCG out of nowhere after your PCT or towards the end. If you are going to use HCG, make sure it is either during cycle or if for PCT, at the beginning of PCT during the first week or 2, not in the final weeks.

Ben_66 is offline Junior Member
    What about if you do Test-E and you stop at 12 weeks after your last pin. Is that going to be a big deal? should you be doing it for the next 2 weeks till PCT?

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry for getting back so late guys. The reason I ask, is I feel like my libido is not what it was before cycle. I had never used HCG before because I didn't feel that I was an experienced enough user. I went to the doctor and got blood work done, and my test levels are normal. I guess I'm just reading too deep into it.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

Why do you ask anyways?
    Agreed. This would be a big mistake and make things far worse in the long run. Personally, I think a lot of guys rely too much on HCG to begin with...it's so easy to screw up your LH production with this stuff and become dependent on it. It's one of the reasons, really the only reason I'm not a fan of it for on cycle use. PCT only for short periods of time.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 411vm View Post
    No. Why whats the problem?
    Why are you advising it's ok?

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Agreed. This would be a big mistake and make things far worse in the long run. Personally, I think a lot of guys rely too much on HCG to begin with...it's so easy to screw up your LH production with this stuff and become dependent on it. It's one of the reasons, really the only reason I'm not a fan of it for on cycle use. PCT only for short periods of time.
    I'm going be running a 10 week test cycle and originally was going to run hcg during. After talking with Atomini and learning it can screw up your LH production I think only going to use it at the end of my cycle for the 14 days prior PCT.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah View Post
    I'm going be running a 10 week test cycle and originally was going to run hcg during. After talking with Atomini and learning it can screw up your LH production I think only going to use it at the end of my cycle for the 14 days prior PCT.
    That's definitely a better way to go IMO than running throughout your entire cycle. As for running it the last 14 days of the actual cycle, I understand the concept, I understand why people do it but I still think HCG is best used once all steroids have been discontinued. If the cycle ends with any large esters, start HCG 10 days after the last injection and then Clomid or Nolva. If it ends with all small esters, start the HCG 3 days or so after the last injection and then start Clomid or Nolva. This is the best route IMO.

Thread Information