bigdaddy519 is offline New Member

cutting for competition

Looking to run 12 week cycle starting sept 1. Right now I am 5.11 195lbs sitting around 9% bf. Any suggestions on what to combine to get me down to around 5-6%? And yes I know all about diet and cardio.

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Others will find flaws with this im sure, as I'm not done researching tren and mast, but this is what I have tentatively planned for my cut -

Week 1-10 300mg a week test p, 500 a week tren a, 300 a week mast p
    Week 6-10 50mg winstrol

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dosing and total compounds will be effected by experience and desires, but here is a solid 12wk plan for an experienced steroid user. By experienced, I'm not talking about a long-term hardcore user, this isn't far out there but it's a solid plan used by many successful competitors.

WK 1-8: Test-p 200mg/eod
    WK 5-10: Tren -a 100mg/eod
    WK 5-11: Winstrol 50mg/ed
    WK 8-12: Masteron 100mg/eod
    WK 9-10: Test-p 100mg/eod
    WK 11: Test-p 50mg/eod
    WK 11-12: Tren-a 100mg/ed
    WK 12: Winstrol 100mg/ed
    WK 10-12: Anadrol 25-50mg/ed
    WK 1-10: HGH 4iu/ed
    WK 1-10: Arimidex 1mg/eod
    WK 11-12: Arimidex 1mg/ed

This plan will provide all the basics at their best...a dry, hard and full physique.

Some notes: if you've never used Anadrol before, don't make your first time during a contest cycle and if you're not confident regarding to controlling pre contest water don't use Anadrol. Make sure you understand Anadrol, understand your response and water protocol and it can be a great addition giving you a much fuller look.

HGH will help greatly with fat loss, however, it will produce greater results if it was being used for several weeks leading into this phase.

For a more extensive cycle, a full 16wk cutting plan, Equipoise and NPP are both solid options...just pick one and run it the first 8wks with your testosterone . EQ should be at 200mg/eod and NPP around 100-150mg/eod if this extensive option is added. If it is added, you might also find starting with a large ester testosterone the first 8wks and then switching to the smaller Prop the last 8wks.

This is a cutting cycle that will breed great results on stage assuming your diet is on point...if so, there's no reason this cycle won't have you standing on stage better than most.
    Last edited by Metalject; 07-31-2012 at 01:50 AM.

bigdaddy519 is offline New Member
    Thank you for that breakdown it looks simular to what I ran previous give or take. The anadrol to fill out is intesesting. One thing that I would have to sub out @ least to start off would be the prop! Prop and I are not friends infact prop like to leave bumps in injection sites and soreness that lasts for a week. Anything I could replace it with maybe test e for the first 8 weeks?

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    metalject i like the way you have that outlined.they way you lower your test and up ypour tren to let the tren do the wrk last cpl wks.this what im doin now for my contewst prep.do you suggest running tren and mast right up to the show or cut them out wk b4 like most do?and i notice you cut your gh 2 2ks out correct??also just curiuous whats behind the adrol as i ran it at the end of my laast prep but just the last 4 days to fill out .also whats your thoughts on halo for last 2 wks instead of winnie ?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd keep the Tren and Masteron in right up to the show...there's no reason to take them out.

Yes, HGH is cut out at the end. This will keep you from looking to smooth.

Anadrol can be great for filling out...it normally takes 2-4wks to really benefit from this IMO and for some guys 4wks can be pushing it...2-3 is normally fine. If you understand how to control water retention, you'll show up a lot fuller on stage. Also, as a warning, you really need to be in good shape to pull this off. If you're behind and still holding a little fat I wouldn't add this in.

Halo is obviously a great hardener, but I don't see it being all that necessary. The Tren and Masteron are going to provide the most in terms of hardness, and in truth you could probably get by with just those two. The winny is added in just for an added bonus, just refining a bit, and while it is very toxic it's nowhere near as toxic as Halo.

Thread Information