rasc170 is offline Banned

Tips on how to get hooked up with a private? **No fishing**

First of all, im not fishing for a source nor do I even want any new ones. But theres this one guy that EVERYONE talks about and you guys might think it's strange, but hes good to go *hint*. Anyways im new to the scene and trying to get hooked up with him. Im active on multiple boards, but it seems like people arent even referring friends they have in real life to this guy in fear of losing him. Anyone got any tips, besides stay active on boards and help out whenever possible?

*mods delete this thread if it breaks any rules*

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    True private suppliers will accept referrals if they want their business to grow, and most do as few want to turn away money. However, a true private supplier will only accept referrals from a limited group of people. It generally has nothing to do with your reputation on a steroid message board...anyone can build up a good rep. These people will be long standing customers who have gone our their way to help the supplier and follow his rules strictly in order to satis if his business and keep him protected. The only way you're get a referral from such an individual to a true blue private source is developing a long term relationship with one of his truly trusted customers. It's not something that can be forced and can take quite a bit of time. In the end, there are no guarantees.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    True private suppliers will accept referrals if they want their business to grow, and most do as few want to turn away money. However, a true private supplier will only accept referrals from a limited group of people. It generally has nothing to do with your reputation on a steroid message board...anyone can build up a good rep. These people will be long standing customers who have gone our their way to help the supplier and follow his rules strictly in order to satis if his business and keep him protected. The only way you're get a referral from such an individual to a true blue private source is developing a long term relationship with one of his truly trusted customers. It's not something that can be forced and can take quite a bit of time. In the end, there are no guarantees.
    I feel like im missing out. Plus, im just some dude on the interent. Why would someone stick their neck out for someone who they dont know in person. Seems impossible

creekrat is offline New Member
    MR Miagi say, Patience Danielson. I'm not new to the scene but am to the boards and all of the sources and connections. I know it will take me a while to find what I WANT for my cycle. For me personally I want to run pinnacle but i know as of now it is hot and hard to get unless your in like flynn. But, i will be patient to get the best possible gear.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    speaking of... does anyone have a 1g. Minimum order from his supplier?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Whats the big deal? As long as its dosed right and sterile isnt it all exactly the same thing? Test is test, tren is tren, mast is mast 100mg from one supplier is equal to 100mg from another supplier and there is endless suppliers that dose their gear correctly and in fact its even more common that they dose 5% over

creekrat is offline New Member
    Not really. Every ugl batches slightly different from the other and they are only as good as the draws that they start with. Then you have your different esters. You have some ugls that get gready and cut corners which in turn causes them to tie their own noose.
    Last edited by creekrat; 07-31-2012 at 07:05 AM.

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    the beauty of low-income country - we buy stuff out on the streets or sittin in the middle of a largest supermarket, talkin about cycles... ppl have info on roids they sell in their profiles on social websites(kinda like your facebook)

we cant buy supplements from bodybuilding.com cause our border control thinks its steroids , but we can get steroids cause government doesnt really know nothing about that

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    speaking of... does anyone have a 1g. Minimum order from his supplier?
    thousand dollars!?!? Strong HGH order

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker View Post
    the beauty of low-income country - we buy stuff out on the streets or sittin in the middle of a largest supermarket, talkin about cycles... ppl have info on roids they sell in their profiles on social websites(kinda like your facebook)

we cant buy supplements from bodybuilding.com cause our border control thinks its steroids , but we can get steroids cause government doesnt really know nothing about that
    And which country is this??

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie

And which country is this??
    Say what you will , but USA is the capital of the bb scene

Thread Information