hobnob is offline Associate Member

not waiting cycle time + PCT for time off ????????????

okay so everyone says you should wait between cycles for however long the cycle was plus PCT but my question is if you get blood results back for test levels etc and your back to normal does that mean its okay to get back on sooner than waiting the whole time ?

btern is offline Associate Member
    thearetically yes, but in my opinion its better to wait, give your body a rest as there can be other factors that come in to play - remember aas dont just shut your test down what about blood pressure? cholestrol etc.... (these are just a couple of examples) btern!!!.....

hobnob is offline Associate Member
    Aaa okay cheers will bare that in mind

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by btern View Post
    thearetically yes, but in my opinion its better to wait, give your body a rest as there can be other factors that come in to play - remember aas dont just shut your test down what about blood pressure? cholestrol etc.... (these are just a couple of examples) btern!!!.....
    not only that, but since your tendons and ligaments probably took a beating (although you probably didn't feel any pain), then they need time to heal as well. ligament strength does NOT respond to AAS like muscular strength, and therefore, needs time off to heal, even if you don't feel any pain. if you get a stinger in your arm (aka tendonitis), this will seriously compromise your ability to lift with that muscle group. the injury can last 6 months or more.

good luck

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    not only that, but since your tendons and ligaments probably took a beating (although you probably didn't feel any pain), then they need time to heal as well. ligament strength does NOT respond to AAS like muscular strength, and therefore, needs time off to heal, even if you don't feel any pain. if you get a stinger in your arm (aka tendonitis), this will seriously compromise your ability to lift with that muscle group. the injury can last 6 months or more.

good luck

This is 100% spot on. After my last cycle, I hurt a tendon from grappling. Took 2months to heal...

Thread Information