hillbill78 is offline Associate Member

MASSIVE upcoming cycle any last minute bits of advice ?????

okay so this will be my 4th cycle first being prop/var, second enanthate /d-bol , third sust/deca /var
    goal is to add about 20-25lbs and at least 12lbs of that being solid muscle & BIG increase on strength gains
    enanthate/deca/EQ/anadrol
    week 1-4 anadrol 50-100mg a day tapering up
    week 1-12 enanthate 600mg a week
    week 1-10 deca 600mg a week
    week 1-10 EQ 600mg a week
    week 1-14 .25mg arimidex a day
    week 14-19 clomid 100/100/100/50/50
    week 14-18 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    what you recon ?

snowman is offline Senior Member
    WHy use deca and EQ in the same cycle? use either one or the other with test ; there is no need to use both, the rest looks good.

why not use EQ and deca togeather ??? i have seen people who cycle them both togeather and get good results also have freinds who use them together. just using EQ as a extra compound for slightly extra gains and it being a fairly mild steroid

bump

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    what do i think?

I think you should grow into your cycle.

I think you are probably a tad young.

I think you have no experience with either drol or EQ, and you shouldn't take two compounds you have never taken before at the same time

I think that later on in life, with the exponential growth of your cycle gear, that your dick will go limp one day and resist your efforts to resisitate life back into the thing.

Other than that, good luck!

---Roman

forget my future what do you think about the cycle in the mean time ??? sounds like a bad attitude to have but im just intersetd in that cycle and my main question is why shouldnt EQ and deca be ran together and anyway i might drop the drol and just stick with test/deca/EQ

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    To much. I don't like the eq the decades together. Keep the decades and drop the eq
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

too much as in i will gain more from just 2 compounds rather than all 3 ?

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    I'd drop the eq, and run it in another cycle. Test, deca and drol will be a crazy stack and you WILL grow. Eq is not beneficial to this cycle IMHO because it has a reputation of not providing extra gains, and it's one more compound for your poor drol-riddled liver to take care of...the hepatoxicity of drol is second to none, so I'd be cautious about over-doing it. When your liver takes a beating, you won't think future, you'll think about NOW

Now IMO for dosage, deca should be minimum 12 weeks, and test should be run 2 weeks longer than deca, 4 weeks past deca would be better. Last 2 weeks of 4 week extension would be really good to run a very small dose like 250mg weekly.. More of a test replacement than to gain muscle. Your balls are going to take a beating as well. Take hcg at 250iu eod (or twice a week at least) to stim those balls. Also will help with restarting your natty test after being completely shut down for so long. Deca works fast for shutting you down.

I'd stick with adex for ai and have letro on hand in case you develope gyno. With deca and test it can still happen.

I'd also consider some milk thistle for liver cleaning effects, but I've heard it shouldn't be taken on cycle because it fights the gear. I doubt it though.

THIS IS MY OPINION... I'm not a doctor or anyone special... Just joe correct me if I'm wrong with this information
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 07-31-2012 at 03:12 PM.

anabolicwhore is offline New Member
    Hmmmm wondering the same, running the same cycle but with a wee bit more test E and instead of Adrol, dbol for first 2 weeks....

main reason for running the EQ is i have 20ml of it dosed at 300mg/ml and it expires in 3 months time so kinda didnt want to waste it and thought it would be a nice added compound to my cycle. if i do choose to do all 3 compounds test/deca /EQ i will keep a log going and fill everyone in on the gains/results etc. as for the doses is 600mg of each a good dose ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustJoe
    I'd drop the eq, and run it in another cycle. Test, deca and drol will be a crazy stack and you WILL grow. Eq is not beneficial to this cycle IMHO because it has a reputation of not providing extra gains, and it's one more compound for your poor drol-riddled liver to take care of...the hepatoxicity of drol is second to none, so I'd be cautious about over-doing it. When your liver takes a beating, you won't think future, you'll think about NOW

Now IMO for dosage, deca should be minimum 12 weeks, and test should be run 2 weeks longer than deca, 4 weeks past deca would be better. Last 2 weeks of 4 week extension would be really good to run a very small dose like 250mg weekly.. More of a test replacement than to gain muscle. Your balls are going to take a beating as well. Take hcg at 250iu eod (or twice a week at least) to stim those balls. Also will help with restarting your natty test after being completely shut down for so long. Deca works fast for shutting you down.

I'd stick with adex for ai and have letro on hand in case you develope gyno. With deca and test it can still happen.

I'd also consider some milk thistle for liver cleaning effects, but I've heard it shouldn't be taken on cycle because it fights the gear. I doubt it though.

THIS IS MY OPINION... I'm not a doctor or anyone special... Just joe correct me if I'm wrong with this information
    If I could delete this post I would have... Didn't know you are 22 years old. Enjoy impotence and /or TRT for life kiddo. Already on multi-compound cycles and aren't even old enough to have done your first one yet. Then again, if you made it through your first 22 years, who cares about the next 60 or so. You'll be FINE. FINE as is Frustrated-Insecure-Neurotic-Emotional with a 30 year old body and a 90 year old dick. Chicks dig limp-dink!!! They totally love being licked for hours, weeks, days and years and never need a throbbing hard one... A tongue is all you need!!!

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    forget my future what do you think about the cycle in the mean time ??? sounds like a bad attitude to have but im just intersetd in that cycle and my main question is why shouldnt EQ and deca be ran together and anyway i might drop the drol and just stick with test/deca/EQ
    Bro your 22, what do you think people are going to tell ? forget about your future? people are trying to help you, and you telling us to forget about your future? IF you want us to tell you just what you want to hear\read then, dont ask anyone opinion, just go ahead and do what you want...what the hell, since your gear is expiring, use it all in 2 weeks, to make sure it does not expire ( i hope you know im being sarcastic here)....at your age, you dont need gear, but if your not going to listen to our opinion, and you still want to use gear, then use just test.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman

Bro your 22, what do you think people are going to tell ? forget about your future? people are trying to help you, and you telling us to forget about your future? IF you want us to tell you just what you want to hear\read then, dont ask anyone opinion, just go ahead and do what you want...what the hell, since your gear is expiring, use it all in 2 weeks, to make sure it does not expire ( i hope you know im being sarcastic here)....at your age, you dont need gear, but if your not going to listen to our opinion, and you still want to use gear, then use just test.
    I'm pretty sure this guy is really mature for his age and probably has reached his genetic potential... Oh and I bet he has been diagnosed with low t... Oh and I bet he's been through more sh!t than anyone else on here.

Any of that sound familiar? I read 2 a day with one of those statements in it, so I'm sure OP has read them too!

Thread Information