Thread: Taking Plunge

mphammer is offline New Member

Taking Plunge

Let me preface this thread by saying I have been researching this decision for well over a year now. I am going to be fairly vague because I want to continue to collect information without the subjection of any misinformation I have received. I am the definition of paranoid so I want to be sure to cover ALL of the bases before I start pinning. I have asked the same questions over and over and have received a thousand different responses each time.

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 170 lbs
    Goal: Bulk/Size (NOT definition)
    BF: 9%

Working out regularly for about 5 years.. It seems I cannot gain substantial weight naturally. I am very fit, just don't see real improvements in strength. There is not a male in my family that weighs over 180 lbs, so maybe this has something to do with it.

Any recommendations on stacking the following substances. Again I have been researching this for about a year now and have a cycle planned, but before I post that cycle I want to hear other opinions. I realize first cycle should be test alone, but I spoke with my Doctor who, believe it or not, recommended the following as long as administered in a safe sterile fashion.

-Test Propionate
    -Test Cypionate
    -Boldenone Undecylenate

Prone to gyno since youngster

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have found that most Doctors have less of an understanding about AAS then the seasoned veterans on this board. Doctors aren't taught how to cycle steroids and what not. I actually have a good buddy that is a doc and he flat out told me he would rather talk to an experienced user then a fellow Doctor about cycling. That being said, and I'm sure many will disagree with what I jsut wrote, I woudl do the typical test only first cycle!!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    I have found that most Doctors have less of an understanding about AAS then the seasoned veterans on this board. Doctors aren't taught how to cycle steroids and what not. I actually have a good buddy that is a doc and he flat out told me he would rather talk to an experienced user then a fellow Doctor about cycling. That being said, and I'm sure many will disagree with what I jsut wrote, I woudl do the typical test only first cycle!!
    it would be ideal to find a doc that also is in the life

Great point.. What about kick start with prop for first 4 weeks then solely cyp?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mphammer View Post
    Let me preface this thread by saying I have been researching this decision for well over a year now. I am going to be fairly vague because I want to continue to collect information without the subjection of any misinformation I have received. I am the definition of paranoid so I want to be sure to cover ALL of the bases before I start pinning. I have asked the same questions over and over and have received a thousand different responses each time.

Working out regularly for about 5 years.. It seems I cannot gain substantial weight naturally. I am very fit, just don't see real improvements in strength. There is not a male in my family that weighs over 180 lbs, so maybe this has something to do with it.

Any recommendations on stacking the following substances. Again I have been researching this for about a year now and have a cycle planned, but before I post that cycle I want to hear other opinions. I realize first cycle should be test alone, but I spoke with my Doctor who, believe it or not, recommended the following as long as administered in a safe sterile fashion.

-Test Propionate
    -Test Cypionate
    -Boldenone Undecylenate

How's your nutrition? It could be contributing to your difficulty in gaining weight. If you haven't looked at your nutrition plan and the food requirements to gain weight, steroids won't get you to where you want to go and any gains you see will quickly shrink away without the nutrition to support and sustain your growth. If you are as cautious as you claim, let us see what your nutrition plan is like so we can help you reach your goals. I'm not saying don't do the AAS, but you will be greatly disappointed if you jump into this and you haven't taken them time to educate and prepare your nutrition.

I've got about 4 nutrition bibles that I've acquired in my research.. Great information and I'm fairly confident that I have that base covered. To be honest, in the past I have been a bit lazy with my diet, so I am eager to see the results of test + diet. I am just curious to peoples thoughts on stacking those listed (prop, cyp, eq)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    it would be ideal to find a doc that also is in the life
    That would be a great find!!

Just to make clear.
    Doctor Recommends:
    1-12Cyp 500 mg/week (250 x Tues and Sat)
    1-12Prop 300 mg/week(100 x Tues Thurs Sat)
    1-12EQ 400 mg/ week (200 x Tues and Sat)

Seems the following is the best advice anyone has given me:
    1-12 Cyp 500 mg/week (250 x Tues and Sat)
    1-4 Prop 450 mg/week (150 xTues Thurs Sat)
    Forget the EQ stick to one compound on first cycle.
    Any Input?

oh and increasing cyp to 1000 mg/week after week 4 prop kick start

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I've got about 4 nutrition bibles that I've acquired in my research.. Great information and I'm fairly confident that I have that base covered. To be honest, in the past I have been a bit lazy with my diet, so I am eager to see the results of test + diet. I am just curious to peoples thoughts on stacking those listed (prop, cyp, eq)
    Take those Bibles and throw them in the trash.Beacuse if they were any good you wouldnt have a hard time gaing weight.Hit the diet section post your diet w/macros.They will help you get big.

...One of those bible's is basically the entire Nutrition section of this forum. Like I said, great information and feel I have greatly improved my diet in the past year. The weight gains are just slow... Anyhow, really looking for some input on the compounds mentioned above. I can go read book after book after book but I'm looking for some 1st hand experience.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I mean, honestly, if this is your first stack, I don't see why can't just roll with the cyp @500 mg wk 1 to 12 and then call it a day. Your results will be great and there is really not the need IMO to put more in the body than you need to. The crash and gains coming off 1000mg of test a week is going to be much harder I think to recover from.

Another thought. See i know your type in the gym [from your stats], and I'm more curious if you go all out every work out. Do you have a partner you train with that hits it hard? And when I say hard, I mean blasts it 5 X a week? Could be one of the reasons for your plateau?

Blog Entries
    Just to make clear.
    Doctor Recommends:
    1-12Cyp 500 mg/week (250 x Tues and Sat)
    1-12Prop 300 mg/week(100 x Tues Thurs Sat)
    1-12EQ 400 mg/ week (200 x Tues and Sat)

Seems the following is the best advice anyone has given me:
    1-12 Cyp 500 mg/week (250 x Tues and Sat)
    1-4 Prop 450 mg/week (150 xTues Thurs Sat)
    Forget the EQ stick to one compound on first cycle.
    Any Input?

oh and increasing cyp to 1000 mg/week after week 4 prop kick start
    You're kldding right??? That is crazy in general but you really want to keep your hormone level stabilized to reduce thepossibility of sides.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    1 gram of cyp for firs cycle????
    Wtf dude

Easy guys just a typo, should be increase by 100 mg Cyp To make up for prop
    To 50% Natural: really appreciate the Feedback. My cycle actually started yesterday..Never really planned on using the EQ just wanted more input. I did pin the Prop and Cyp, so can I just hop off the prop being i only injected once and stick with the Cyp for 12

On a side note, its some what concerning that a doctor's advice could be so grossly off.. Anybody else receive complete bogus instructions from their doctor?

beeasy1689 is offline Junior Member
    On a side note, its some what concerning that a doctor's advice could be so grossly off.. Anybody else receive complete bogus instructions from their doctor?
    not as bad as that but my doctor (and a very high % of other docs) will prescribe test no problem, no big deal. but will not prescribe HCG , or an AI. i dont know why he would think im crazy for wanting to AT LEAST look into HCG or AI. good luck with your plans dude.

So the I guess the pressing question is: safe for me to hop off Prop after 1, 100mg injection and stick with 500 mg /week of cyp. Or continue Prop for 4 weeks then strictly Cyp?
    Was planning on using Liquidex for prop/cyp combo... Still planning on using for just cyp as I am prone to gyno..Should dosage be reduced if I stop the prop?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You'd be fine if you take just 1, 100mg injection. Really don't think you need to stack 'em both the first time around but that's just me.

Judah is offline Member
    As you get older and have more experinces with them you find out that most of them are not any better than a car mechanic. I can list 5 personal friends of mine just in the last year, that have been misdiagnosed, advised medication for conditions they did not have, received the old "just give it some time, I'm sure it will het better lol...doctors have their place and some although, very very rare are incredible...but only some.

Judah is offline Member

-Test Propionate
    -Test Cypionate
    -Boldenone Undecylenate

This isn't a test, although if you don't have this answer on hand then it's indication you need to work on your diet.

My question is, when you are training to gain weight/muscle how many calories are you in taking a day and what percentage of those calories are proteins/carbs/fats?

My BMR is roughly 1900.. So I had always shot for about 2500 Calories when bulking. Im no nutritionist, so these percentiles were never EXACTLY achieved, but I would say about 50% Carb, 40% Protein, and 10% Fats.

stpete is offline Banned
    So the I guess the pressing question is: safe for me to hop off Prop after 1, 100mg injection and stick with 500 mg /week of cyp. Or continue Prop for 4 weeks then strictly Cyp?
    Was planning on using Liquidex for prop/cyp combo... Still planning on using for just cyp as I am prone to gyno..Should dosage be reduced if I stop the prop?
    Yes, you are fine to drop the prop. Besides, your injection frequency was off a little to begin with. Just run the cyp for 12 weeks and you will be good. Do you have a PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Yes, you are fine to drop the prop. Besides, your injection frequency was off a little to begin with. Just run the cyp for 12 weeks and you will be good. Do you have a PCT?
    Ok great, thought I had a good PCT laid out but after so many suggestions of HCG I am a bit confused. Really just wanting a very simple first cycle.
    Planning on using Liquidex throughout and figured Liquid Clomi for PCT.. Dosage Suggestions?

Anyone.. Bueller...

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    clomid 100/100/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyg419 View Post
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    Just to clarify, thats my daily dose of clomid for the four week PCT?
    Week 1: 100 mg/Day
    Week 2: 100 mg/Day
    Week 3: 50 mg/Day
    Week 4: 50 mg/Day
    Srry guys just don't catch on to abbreviations and shorthand real quick

Thread Information