allcomcb is offline New Member

Couple basic questions for PCT

Hi everyone! I am new to this and sorry if these questions have been asked before.

I am 5'9 163lbs. I have been training for about 2 years. Naturally, I am considered a hard gainer and have a hard time building muscle.
    I am picking up my first cycle of Test cyp this Friday to help me get a good base and I want to get a few things straight.

1) Is 500mg per week a decent dosage for my size?
    2) I am running novedex as my PCT. Do i take this during or after my cycle and how much?
    3) I keep hearing about AI's. Is this needed during my cycle and how much do I use?

My diet is very clean, but I just have a hard time eating a lot. I have heard people saying I should eat 3000-4000 calories per day. I typcally take in about 2600 and I am full. Is this very important? I take creatine and protein every day.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you need to eat more aas isnt going to help.Anything you gain if you do you will lose.You need to pack on some more weight before you cycle.Beacuse if you dont you are wasting your money.

Judah is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allcomcb
    Hi everyone! I am new to this and sorry if these questions have been asked before.

I am 5'9 163lbs. I have been training for about 2 years. Naturally, I am considered a hard gainer and have a hard time building muscle.
    I am picking up my first cycle of Test cyp this Friday to help me get a good base and I want to get a few things straight.

1) Is 500mg per week a decent dosage for my size?
    2) I am running novedex as my PCT. Do i take this during or after my cycle and how much?
    3) I keep hearing about AI's. Is this needed during my cycle and how much do I use?

My diet is very clean, but I just have a hard time eating a lot. I have heard people saying I should eat 3000-4000 calories per day. I typcally take in about 2600 and I am full. Is this very important? I take creatine and protein every day.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Welcome to the forum!

See if you can pack on another 15-20lbs of quality weight naturally. If you can accomplish that, I'd say your close to where you need to be to get the most out of a cycle.

There are a couple schools of thought on the subject. One that everyone seems to agree on is running a mild dose of an AI while your on your cycle. Nolva is excellent to run post cycle. Some say it's enough on its own if your cycle is mild and short...others say to run it along side with clomid.

500mg a week is perfect.

You can't be a puss-y about eating, if you haven't learned how to take in 4,000+ of clean calories a day, your going to have lack luster results and you will lose all your hard earned gains your achieved while on your cycle.

Go learn what an AI is and what a SERM is. This will start to fill in some blanks for you.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    More importantly, if you don't know how to eat, you're not going to make very good gains.

For me, if I pound a lot of water, I'll get hungry a lot sooner than if I didn't. You should give this a try. Or hell google how to increase your appetite. I'm sure with 5 minutes of research you'll find hundreds of tricks you could try.

Thread Information